showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

this year auction will be the best yet

we some really amazing items to grab

we have a reel SG1 script signed by all main cast including RDA and Amanda

we will have complete screen used outfits

and some props from Atlantis and SG1

and breakfast with some of the guests more on this on the day

there is some really cool stuff things you normally cannot just buy so get ready ;-)

see you there soon

not long now

jason :blink:

*Guh* Dont go there.. one of my direct debits came back as unpaid this month.. Only because I swiped the money out to make sure I had something for the con.. I'll catch up with the bank later I hope!

Maybe a raffle / lottery ticket would be a good idea for next time for any breakfasts depending on Guests commitments that is..? So when purchasing the tickets from the start, give us the choice if we want to enter the raffle?

Just an idea.. the proceeds go wherever they need to then and there would probably be alot more funds to for it from us.

2 Weeks today huh!! *Nervous giggle* me and missy moo cant wait.. she wanted to bring her toys. all of them, I had to draw the line at that tho.. :band:

Edited by Space

bit of a waste of time the auctions for me, I mean anything good and you get the insane ppl bidding thousands and thousands, I mean the hub auction I sat there in total disbelief at the amount the breakfast and lunch with garath and kai went for, it was ******** insane. where do these ppl get this money from? and can I have a job with you lol.

garaths breakfast went for what 8, 10k? imagiene how much a shanks one would go for. jeez, insane amounts, far beyond my price range, even though Id want to there would be no way I could afford that, even for naoko. madness.

still good luck to ya if your rich but sort of prices the rest of us out of it.

great items though jason, very nice items!

• Moderators

I did think that sounded a little .. no, sorry .. a lot, big huge massive excessive ridiculously overpriced.

You'd at least expect Gareth to come make breakfast for you for the rest of your life for that price.

bit of a waste of time the auctions for me, I mean anything good and you get the insane ppl bidding thousands and thousands, I mean the hub auction I sat there in total disbelief at the amount the breakfast and lunch with garath and kai went for, it was ******** insane. where do these ppl get this money from? and can I have a job with you lol.

garaths breakfast went for what 8, 10k? imagiene how much a shanks one would go for. jeez, insane amounts, far beyond my price range, even though Id want to there would be no way I could afford that, even for naoko. madness.

Ridculous amount of money - where does the money go to, the guests, the orgainsers or charity?

Perhaps a cap should be put on things such as breakfasts to give everyone a chance and anyone who bids up to the cap gets a chance of their name being picked out the hat.

Ridculous amount of money - where does the money go to, the guests, the orgainsers or charity?

Perhaps a cap should be put on things such as breakfasts to give everyone a chance and anyone who bids up to the cap gets a chance of their name being picked out the hat.

maybe i was hearing things but I swear it was in the thousands the guest meet stuff at hub, i remember sitting there gobsmacked and thining this is mad, jason on stage seemed to look like that towards the end of the garath one also