Posed photos

Orangepeel

So i have seen some people's photos from other things and they look great!

Like i am a bit of a nervous person tho but i would love a photo with like Tony's arm around me or something.

But do i just ask him to do that? lol or will he just do that.

I've seem some photos where like the guests are biting people's neck etc, lol do people ask for that to happen and the guests are cool with it? i would feel a bit weird about asking for a hug etc!

But i don't just want one just standing next to him!

Thank you :(

No need to be shy about it :( Myself at the last Chevron, I sort of held my arms out and went "Hug?" and it was funny XD You can always motion like I did without asking XD

Some people ask for funny poses, I haven't had the guts to yet XD

Me either. But like it will most likely be the only chance i get to ever meet him so i guess i should just be brave, lol but what if he says no? lol and then i die of shame or something :(

Imagine lots of people will be asking for hugs so just watch others in front of you, and some guests do it automatically anyway. But if you're really worried then there's no harm in checking with the crew at the photoshoot.

• Moderators

Unless the crew have said something about what the guest won't do (on rare occasions I've been told they don't want you to put your arm around them), it's not going to hurt to ask! Most guests I've met are totally up for a hug if asked. (Actually, Burn Gorman asked ME if I wanted a hug, which I wasn't going to turn down!)

Unless the crew have said something about what the guest won't do (on rare occasions I've been told they don't want you to put your arm around them), it's not going to hurt to ask! Most guests I've met are totally up for a hug if asked. (Actually, Burn Gorman asked ME if I wanted a hug, which I wasn't going to turn down!)
And the likes of John Barrowman/Kai Owen just grab you! You don't get a choice :D

• Moderators

I figure, when else am I going to get a chance to get a hug from these people? I'm usually pretty shy, but have pushed myself to forget about that when it comes to photos with guests. (I have a lot of hugs with people, and a variety of poses with Kai Owen, since I've had about 5 photos with him...)

All the (admittedly only 4) people I've had photos with so far have put their arms round me without me asking... then I also asked Mark Lutz for a hug, who proper squished me, and James Marsters for a bitey pic, but only cos I know he doesn't mind doing them! I wouldn't worry about what to do, the guests will probably take the lead!

Edited by crazyminx

i too am a wee coward so this is all great info...i shall be brave....or possibly still tipsy from the night before!!!

i was shaking like mad when i had my pic at LFCC in july with Ben Browder and i think he noticed :D that was my first photo at my first con so it was all scary what with the paranoia of doing something wrong. can't wait for 2moro :P