Favourite Talk Bits

ghostlydreamer

So what were your favourite bits of the talks? The guests were all so funny but I know theres one bit that really made me laugh and it inspired me to do this:

Telepuppies.jpg

Gil and Chaske were amazing and I was so suprised that Leah managed to hold her own with Charlie!... Charlie and the hiding under his mums skirt xDOr BooBoo and hiding under a sheet when hes invisible to freak people out :D

I loved when Leah was explaining about how they were told to imagine Jackson was the best piece of candy in the world and when they saw him it was like 'Oh thats not a problem' xD

Gil making Julia blush by calling her Hot all the time xD poor thing being stuck between Gil and Chaske... and OMG Chaske's Laugh! *dies*

It still makes me laugh thinking about when BooBoo said "Did you just fart?.... 'Cause you blew me away!!" hahahahahaha!!

:D

Also when Gil was mentioning the "Hard Candy" :P

There were so many brilliant moments during the talks!!

hahahahahaha :D! that was so funny!

Well my favourite part was when Leah was stroke charlies hair like he was a dog :D god that aws funny!!

Leah talked about Margaret Atwood, particularly Oryx and Crake, someone (Gil I think) mentioned the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, Charlie's was The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Bronson and BooBoo don't read . . . I can't remember Julia's for the life of me though. Anyone? I want to know now. :smile:

Leah talked about Margaret Atwood, particularly Oryx and Crake, someone (Gil I think) mentioned the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, Charlie's was The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Bronson and BooBoo don't read . . . I can't remember Julia's for the life of me though. Anyone? I want to know now. :D

i think Julia's was "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" x

Leah talked about Margaret Atwood, particularly Oryx and Crake, someone (Gil I think) mentioned the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, Charlie's was The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Bronson and BooBoo don't read . . . I can't remember Julia's for the life of me though. Anyone? I want to know now. :D

i think Julia's was "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" x

Yes, that's right :smile:

Ah, thanks guys. And on the Amazon wishlist it goes. :thumbup:

does anyone remember the bands that Julia & Chaske were discussing?

Julia talked about Local Natives (I'm seeing them live next week! :D) and Chaske said he likes Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (my favourite band *__*, and they're on the New Moon sountrack) and White Lies.