Who wants to see the hobbits at LAFCC

becky&clare

So you want to see the hobbits at LAFCC? Well make this known to the Showmasters! We already know they have confirmed Billy Boyd which is great :D but wouldn't it make your weekend if Dominic Monaghan :yoda:

Elijah Wood :yoda: and Sean Astin :yoda: could go as well?! Lets see if we can get the results!! Reply back to this message to show everyone how many people really want to see Dom, Elijah and Sean. See you all soon XxxxxX

Edited by becky&clare

I would love to see the hobbits at LFaCC (especially Elijah Wood), but I reckon with it being so close to the event now, the chances are pretty slim. I think SM have done a great job getting the LOTR cast they announced so far, but I don't think there'll be any further major LOTR people for Comic Con. I may well be wrong (wouldn't be the first time), but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Collectormania 5 now, to be honest. :D

Personally I would rather there was not amy more LOTR guests, C5 was a nightmare. It is better if there are a few for each meeting, plus having met the other hobbits at C4, I want to meet different guests, rather than the same ones being there every time.

I know a lot of people could not make it to C5, but i'm sure they will get to meet their prefered guest at one of the meetings in the future. :D

Would be nice to finally meet Billy, dont matter if its at LFACC or C5 to be honest, i know loads of peeps who have met him and said he's the nicest guy in the world !! lol

ash1.jpg

yeah i bet he is a really sweet person! I can't wait to meet him!!! :o

He is one of the nicest, kindest, funniest, most gorgeous people you could ever hope to meet. And don't even get me started on his voice! :lol:

I can't wait to meet Billy!! I had planned on meeting him last October, but I missed my flight by like 5 mins!!! I was so sad..... :lol:

Anyway I just thought I'd share with you guys my pain!

But SMs you guys have done it! Gave me another chance to meet Billy!!! Thank you!!!!

I would love to meet all the Hobbits i missed out on C4 and am really gutted, i was just starting my second year at uni and couldn't get back home (MK). I would love to meet Sean Astin;) i have been a Goonies fan since i was little and Dom :P so sexy hmmmmmm .........................sorry drifted off there for a bit. Met Billy once but didn't actually get to speak to him and Elijah Wood, those eyes...just beautiful.

I don't mind if they are spilt between LFCC and C5 just get them, PLEASE :D

I would love there to be all the hobbits (not necessarily all at one event) at either LFACC or C5 or C6...Ive only met Billy out of all of them and i really really wanna meet the rest of them (and Billy again...3rd time, he'll think im a stalker!!) , especially Dom ;) but SM rock so im sure they will get them back sometime :D Miranda and Daisy would also be VERY cool :P

I would love to meet all the Hobbits i missed out on C4 and am really gutted, i was just starting my second year at uni and couldn't get back home (MK). I would love to meet Sean Astin ;) i have been a Goonies fan since i was little and Dom  :D  so sexy hmmmmmm .........................sorry drifted off there for a bit. Met Billy once but didn't actually get to speak to him and Elijah Wood, those eyes...just beautiful.

I don't mind if they are spilt between LFCC and C5 just get them, PLEASE :D 

I agree with every word said. i missed out on c4, as i found out about the whole thing 2 weeks afterwards. i would so love to meet the hobbits.never met any of them before. loved elijah and sean since i was little :D ,and dom and billy, well what can i say. give billy some company please sm. bring to lfacc or c5. whatever u can. as long as they're there i'll be in heaven.:P

c'mon, hobbits for lfacc and c5!

i think dom and billy together (but not like that! :blush: )

:D:D:blush:

That was so amusing!

See what he's done? He's brought life; and the movie; togetherrr

Like here, we have; bacon; and coulerar*; togetherrr

Me and Dom; are now; togetherrr ... But not like that!

*does anyone know what this word is?!

Love Kilteus xXxXxXxXx :wub: