Jason

many many many many many

many many many many many

many many many many many

many many many many many

many many many many many

many many many many many

many many many

Happy Returns, and I'll never tell how old you are or even leave big clues to it

Best wishes for your next birthday which will be your *$£ (number censored)

David

Hi Gollum

I am the watcher and I do know the showmasters very well.

Please forgive me for not introducing myself before jumping in.

thats ok, so who are you what do you do and how do you know the showmasters, are you involved with collectormania?

i like asking questions lol

I have been involved with Collectormania from the start, from the very first show that seems so very far away now.

I am not the big scary guy that sells swords, but I stand not too far away from him at the shows.

I have been involved with Collectormania from the start, from the very first show that seems so very far away now.

I am not the big scary guy that sells swords, but I stand not too far away from him at the shows.

Look another gut full of mystery, lol so what do you do then? If you don't sell swords

am i the ONLY person who finds it totally obvious who this person is??? it was me who called the guy from uniquities scary in the first place. it's someone who was around when i said that.... :blush: ... work it out!

am i the ONLY person who finds it totally obvious who this person is??? it was me who called the guy from uniquities scary in the first place. it's someone who was around when i said that.... :firedevil: ... work it out!

nope don't get it, i wasn't with at C3, is it one of the showmasters?