Latest Sports Announcement

showmasters

Hope they can attend both days. Possible get the full squad?

Sadly, that last part really is not possible. There's 2 who definitely can't be there (God rest their souls), and 1 who won't be there through choice. Hunt and Peters are the only others who could possibly attend from the 11. I'm sure there are a lot of other squad members though that SM could invite. Ron Springett, Peter Bonetti, etc. Jimmy Greaves is, of course, already there.

Edited by lukeowl

Peter Bonetti is there already. Part of the Chelsea 1971 squad :D

Hope they can attend both days. Possible get the full squad?

Sadly, that last part really is not possible. There's 2 who definitely can't be there (God rest their souls), and 1 who won't be there through choice. Hunt and Peters are the only others who could possibly attend from the 11. I'm sure there are a lot of other squad members though that SM could invite. Ron Springett, Peter Bonetti, etc. Jimmy Greaves is, of course, already there.

Any chance of having a reunion of the mighty Scottish team who beat the 'World Champions' 3-2 in their own backyard in 1967????

;-)

Or, how about, no?

You've got Archie, surely that's enough?

Actually, can we have Gazza and Colin Hendry? I'd pay money for that sweaty to sign his dour face while Gazza makes him look like the complete muptard that he was!

Or can we have Uri and Gary Mac?