extra autographs

moni

last year we paid for the extra autographs for james marsters 20 , for the other guests 15. would be nice the prices would be confirmed at the homepage.....

Mark and James Leary were only £10 each I think? Which was nice as it meant I got one with Mark which I hadn't been planning to, and he was lovely :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Generally there's a limit on how many you can get the first time you go down their queue - the last few events I've been at this has been around 2-3. But you can then go and buy more extra autos if/when they go to open queue after all groups have gone through. If there's enough time, there's no real limit.

• Showmasters Admin

another question - is there a limit of how many autographs you can get from one guest? (planning on getting some dollhouse and firefly/serenity stuff signed by alan)

etmuse is pretty on the money.

As per the "How things work" thread....

Extra autographs: When your group is called to come down an autograph queue for the first time there is a limit of your one free autograph and two extra autographs. If you require more than 3 autographs from a single guest or buy an extra one autograph after having been down that guests queue, you must wait until the queue is open (i.e. all the groups have been called), before joining the queue a second time to get these extras.