The Awesomely Positive Thread

DavidB

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

We've all had bad hair days/weeks, Jazz. I once thought it would be a good idea to get blue highlights done but after the first shower they turned a really ugly green colour. My hairdresser still says "I told you so" from time to time. :D

I assume we're not lucky enough to be able to see this now? :WINCE:

I'm hiding in here for now cos general ramblings is a bit on the scary side atm :( Positive positive. Someone tell me something positive? :smile:

I just found £5 i didnt know I had...thats positive, for me anyway!! But you never stated it had to be positive for you! :(:D

Tigers in the Himalayas?! Wow...& That's awesome Rhi, take it you had fun :smile: Positive...we got a new house yesterday :) It's dead nice and the landlady is so lovely and doesn't mind dogs which is a bonus...there's even a dogflap :(

Yeah I watched a program about it! It gives new hope for the survival of tigers! Such amazing animals :D

I'm hiding in here for now cos general ramblings is a bit on the scary side atm :( Positive positive. Someone tell me something positive? :smile:

I just found £5 i didnt know I had...thats positive, for me anyway!! But you never stated it had to be positive for you! :(:(

:D To you then! I love finding money you never knew you had <3 Awhhh tigers are awesome!