Group photoshoots!

Dellefyne

Hiya!

I know this topic has certainly been tackled before, but I wondered how hard it is for SM to arganize a Group Photoshoot at signing events? I mean, I've seen them happen before, and I do think they look awesome!

Do you think you could organize more of them?

We have many HP guests for this CM for example, and I'm sure a Group Photoshoot with them all would make many a fan more than happy!!

I think they did this with the Phelps twins before, and the Vampire ladies from Dr Who, and Being Human. Looking more likely these days.

But I suppose it depends on talks and how much time it would take away from the Guests being able to sign for if they did both single and group shots, as I imagine not everyone would be able to afford the group shots and some just get a single shoot with one of the guests instead. Double time away from the signing desks then.

SM/ME are away this weekend at Roadhouse, so no doubt will see this on their return.

Edited by Rhianydd

They've also done Dwight Schultz and Dirk Benedict back at one of the Manchester shows.

It's certainly being done from time to time. But like TooTall posted when the question came up for the ME shows, group shots are quite difficult to set up and organise, so they don't happen very often. (So pretty much what Rhi already posted.)

Time away from the table for a single and the group shot is certainly one of the problems, especially if the guest is there for one day only.

Generally I'd say the more guests possibly involved, the less the chances are. And there's quite a number of HP guests already announced.

I'm not too fussed about a group shot for the Harry Potter guests (1of2 has dealt with the request for a HP group shot very nicely). :lol:

I think it would be confusing to throw all the Potter guests together for a group shot without there being a real theme. Theres a Gryffindor, a Slytherin and a Muggle, it would look odd to have them all together.

:blink:

I'd certainly like a photo shoot with the members of the '66 World Cup squad that are attending.

I'm sure a lot of the Gooners and Chelsea fans wouldn't say no to a photoshoot with the team reunions they are having as well.

i really hope they do a 66 shoot and get the rest of the guys!!

I'd certainly like a photo shoot with the members of the '66 World Cup squad that are attending.

I'm sure a lot of the Gooners and Chelsea fans wouldn't say no to a photoshoot with the team reunions they are having as well.

i really hope they do a 66 shoot and get the rest of the guys!!

Agree on all this. I've met the 66 players many times in recent years and got individual photos with them, but the one time I didn't attend was the MK one where they did a group shoot.

I think a lot of 66 collectors who have met them before would attend just to get a group shot with them.

Whenever a show has any team reunion I think a group shot would be popular.

Sir Stirling Moss is doing a shoot, and of course Tyson did one, so its good to see that at least sports guests are starting to get photo shoots and I hope we see more and especially team reunion shoots.

• 2 weeks later...