CELEBRITY GUEST TALKS

showmasters

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else speak to a really nice Scottish guy with a deepish voice? :lol: Ooh, and we get free gifts at the LOTR talks, which is pretty cool! :D

Lol, Yes, I spoke to the really nice scottish guy...Its rude to tell me to get off the phone cos im blocking the lines u know! :lol::D

PLEASE can sum1 tell me if we get a conformation for our e-mail orders. did any1 else use word as editor 2 send the message? If I get all mine then I will have 3 spares if any1 is interested.

I think you will get confirmation. But dont quote me on that!

Did anyone else speak to a really nice Scottish guy with a deepish voice?  :lol: Ooh, and we get free gifts at the LOTR talks, which is pretty cool!  :D

Lol, Yes, I spoke to the really nice scottish guy...Its rude to tell me to get off the phone cos im blocking the lines u know! :D;)

oooooo i love scottish accents...i might ring just so i can block the line :P:lol:

i cant go to the talks anyway ;)

Did anyone else speak to a really nice Scottish guy with a deepish voice?  :lol: Ooh, and we get free gifts at the LOTR talks, which is pretty cool!  ;)

Lol, Yes, I spoke to the really nice scottish guy...Its rude to tell me to get off the phone cos im blocking the lines u know! :D:P

oooooo i love scottish accents...i might ring just so i can block the line :P:lol:

i cant go to the talks anyway ;)

why not? :D

• Showmasters Admin

We have replied to all of the e-mails now, so if you haven't had an answer from us yet please e-mail us again or ring the infoline number (01908 671138). The phones have gone quiet so you should be able to get through ok.

Andrea

We're off to get some dinner now (it's already 9pm and we still haven't eaten yet!) so don't expect a reply on the phones for the next hour or so. We'll answer any e-mails as soon as we get back.

Andrea

GOD BLESS YOU, HAVE SOMETHING REALLY YUMMY, MIGHT RING LATER JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT.

Did anyone else speak to a really nice Scottish guy with a deepish voice?  :D Ooh, and we get free gifts at the LOTR talks, which is pretty cool!  ;)

Lol, Yes, I spoke to the really nice scottish guy...Its rude to tell me to get off the phone cos im blocking the lines u know! :D:P

ROTFLOL!!! TishTosh, I salute you: you're bad, but in a good way. ;) Sounds like we both got the same guy then - wonder who he was? :D:D

Lol, Yes, I spoke to the really nice scottish guy...Its rude to tell me to get off the phone cos im blocking the lines u know! :lol::P

oooooo i love scottish accents...i might ring just so i can block the line :P:unsure:

i cant go to the talks anyway :(

Hehehehehe...nice idea, Potatoes! :angel: But why can't you go to the talks? :( That's a real shame! :(

Did anyone else speak to a really nice Scottish guy with a deepish voice?  Ooh, and we get free gifts at the LOTR talks, which is pretty cool!   

Lol, Yes, I spoke to the really nice scottish guy...Its rude to tell me to get off the phone cos im blocking the lines u know! 

Hee hee I got him as well - and a very pleasant phone call it was too.

Lorannah