CELEBRITY GUEST TALKS

showmasters

Did anyone else speak to a really nice Scottish guy with a deepish voice?   Ooh, and we get free gifts at the LOTR talks, which is pretty cool!   

Lol, Yes, I spoke to the really nice scottish guy...Its rude to tell me to get off the phone cos im blocking the lines u know!  

Hee hee I got him as well - and a very pleasant phone call it was too.

Lorannah

As I said Yeltz last night - it was Billy! :yoda::unsure:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got my ticket phew, I only got saturday talk 1 as I am not going to be there sunday after 3pm, gotto pick the baby up... I figure I can always swap

It seems like a lot of people got ( in some cases 'spare') tickets with the intention of swapping or selling them before LFaCC. Just a word of warning, if it works like last time, you won't actually know who'll be at a talk until the guests walk into the room. Hopefully I'm wrong, but that's how it worked last time. :unsure:

Hahaha, you guys are too funny! I love it! Well I sent an email with the inquiry, "If you are a volunteer can you still go to the talks?" I gave my Credit details as well as the other stuff needed. I chose (I hope I get them) Staurday talk 2 and Sunday talk 1. It seems that a lot of you chose the other way around, I guess I should've read these threads before buying. Oh well. I know either way I'll see Billy, so that's all that matters and Papa Bruce ;) !!!

Thanks SM, and don't worry if I dont hear from you soon, I will be emailing you. I wish I could Ring you up, but it would cost to much. I want to hear this Scottish bloke :lol: .

Cheers!

We're off to get some dinner now (it's already 9pm and we still haven't eaten yet!) so don't expect a reply on the phones for the next hour or so. We'll answer any e-mails as soon as we get back.

Andrea

Dinner? DINNER? Don't you know you can't eat at a time like this :lol: .

Hey SM if I was there I'd go get the dinner for you ;) .

Cheers!

Showmasters - I emailed you for tickets on Wed night and got confirmation back saying you'd received my booking but not confirmation that I'd go tickets and no money has gone from my account yet. Am I to take the confirmation that you sent me as I have tickets?

xxx

Well I just got an email back from Andrea, Thanks Andrea, so I am ready for the talks for 2nd Saturday and 1st Sunday!!

And I know just what I'm going to ask Billy :angel: !

Cheers!

Look forward to meeting you rachie! I dunno if u know what i look like but if u do and see me then come and say hi! I didnt know you were coming!

Well I just got an email back from Andrea, Thanks Andrea, so I am ready for the talks for 2nd Saturday and 1st Sunday!!

And I know just what I'm going to ask Billy :lol: !

Cheers!

Look forward to meeting you rachie! I dunno if u know what i look like but if u do and see me then come and say hi! I didnt know you were coming!

I got confirmation for the talks too...but the only problem is that I said I could go to either...thinking they would already be sold out. Hope they come soon coz I will be away on holiday in a couple of weeks.

Anyone know where about in the venue these talks are taking place!?! Need to know in advance coz I will have serious jet lag when I go so don't want to make a mistake & end up in the wrong place! lol!!!!!! :lol:

Any news yet on the RD talk?  Im sitting here with my credit card in hand!

I'm pretty sure I read on another thread that the RD talk would be free admission. Hope so, I'm already going to be skint from getting all the autographs I want >_<

Edited by RangerGirl

Hey Becky & Clare it's meeee!! I have booked my tickets over the phone as well about a week ago and haven't got the tickets yet ;) but i'm sure they will come, else there will be a very angry person demanding to be let into the talks, but that would probably result in me being physically removed from the premises!! ;) Anyway it should all end well and be a fantastic weekend cya!! :rolleyes: