CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

hey guys, i have just discovered this thread but have been into csi for a long time, im up to episode 19 in series 5 now! couldnt help it had to download! tonights should be good! not long now till the 2 hour finale, eh? only a few weeks!

x

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh just saw saturdays CSI:NY! I loved the ending...not sure what future storylines r going to come from it though!

I watched it in the hotel room on saturday! fantastic! i really think this story could blow up

hey guys, i have just discovered this thread but have been into csi for a long time, im up to episode 19 in series 5 now! couldnt help it had to download! tonights should be good! not long now till the 2 hour finale, eh? only a few weeks!

x

WHAT??? is CSI nearly ending????? ALREADY???? ;):D

what will I look forward to watching every Tuesday and also Saturday???? :D

did anyone tape NY on Saturday? I went to the SM Party :D am now jelous of all who stayed in and watched :P

wahoooo CSI in 10mins!!!! ^_^

surfy sah xx

ps-welcome smile and post here often! the more CSI fans the merrier!!!

I was screaming (well trying to with my lack of voice!! :lol:) at the tv when Griss asked Sophia out to dinner!!!! they can NOT get together!!!! :lol: but as Emma has said, it's good to know Griss isn't totally socially inept hehe!!! :lol:

didn't see much of Catherine from what I recall :D

but did I pick up that Sophia was leaving, hence dinner, or was that just me?! :rolleyes:

Miami was good, the one with the drugs RTA and thought Speed was gunna die the first time I saw it!!! *huggles Speed* also Calleigh high is well amusing!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

Yeah, I really enjoyed this weeks Miami too, it was a great episode :rolleyes:

It is obvious Sara is jealous of Sophia and Grissoms 'relationship'. It's gonna be interesting to see how this all pans out...no spoilers pleeeeeeeease :lol:

Sah confuses herself and others alot lol...something to do with blonde or something XP -huggles sah- love ya dude! XD

And sah so picked up on flirty vibes between Sophia and Gris! Poor Sarah! Come on bitch fight in the csi and greg breaking it up XD ah greg :D:P;)

I heard the actress who plays Sofia is pregnant? Can anyone confirm this? It'd be great if she left the show, sorry but I'm really not a fan, especailly after Grissom asking her out to dinner, whats so great about Sofia?! What about our Sara!!!

KIWI :wub:

I heard the actress who plays Sofia is pregnant? Can anyone confirm this? It'd be great if she left the show, sorry but I'm really not a fan, especailly after Grissom asking her out to dinner, whats so great about Sofia?! What about our Sara!!!

KIWI :(

Dude! I agree! Sara and Grissom all the way and Sofia is too Miami for my taste really! lol

Tippin! dude!

Caz is right, I am VERY easilly confused and like to inflict my confusion on others!!!! :D

honourary blonde I tell you!! hehe!!! :D

maybe Greg needs to console Sara re: Griss n Sofia, even if it is JUST dinner! awww Greg! :wub: any excuse to give the lovely lad more screen time!!!

you're just a fountain of info., ciaraemarie!! :P where du hear these things!!

peeps! tis FANTASTIC to have so many CSI fans posting in the same place! I hope one day we will get a CSI guest or atleast OUR VERY OWN SECTION!!!!!! :D

can't believe it's been a week since the CSI forum meet up at c7, woah!

Luv sah xx