Is anyone going alone?

Earendil

YOU ARE NOT ALONE,

I AM HERE WITH YOU,

THOUGH YOUR FAR AWAY,

I AM HERE TO STAY, hehe

I HAVE TO BRIBE MY SISTER TO COME, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL HAVE OUT T SHIRTS ON, THEN YOU WILL KNOW ITS ONE OF US MAD PEEPS, BUT HEY IF YOU SEE ANYONE BY THEMSELVES GIRLS, GO AND GIVE THEM A HUG.

Edited by pippinssweatypants

I was coming on my own but now my mum has finally decided to come, which I'm really pleased about.

I have met great people at C3 and C4 and everyone is always really friendly.

I'm still way too shy to go to any of the forum meets though.

xxx

I was coming on my own but now my mum has finally decided to come, which I'm really pleased about.

I have met great people at C3 and C4 and everyone is always really friendly.

I'm still way too shy to go to any of the forum meets though.

xxx

DON'T B SILLY, YOU WILL REGRET IT MATE. YOU CAN SIT AT THE BACK AND ENJOY IT. NO ONE WILL MAKE YOU TAKE PART.. GO ON B A DEVIL

:unsure:

Thanks guys. I'd love to meet you all and i'm sure i will, i live in Milton Keynes so i have gone to Collectormania for a few years now so i'll probably recognise some of you! i'll be in the que early on sat see you there!!!!

:rolleyes: Earendil Xx

Big hugs to everyone!

LOL, I am staying with family in Northampton on Friday, simply cause its closer than Norfolk and also for the free babysitters for the Elfling. But I shall be catching a train about 7ish on Sat.. so if anyone is doing the same hmm we should make some way of recognising each other.

Me I'm easy to spot, very tall, blonde, hmm the ears are slightly pointy..... I'll have a one ring on my neck, hmmm be twitching violently!

I am also going on my own :wub: was on my own at c4 too cause I went with my ex bf (evil) but yesss anyways we had booked it all when we were still together. I did meet NILI though yey :) (she's on the forum)

but how would I know who is from the forum and who is just randomly there?!?! I'm all for meeting new peeps, made some lush mates on here :) but I don't want to talk to some one without knowing if they're from the forum of not, they might get scared!!! :wub:

xx

there is no way anyone is gonna b alone. i guess thats another good thing about all having the forum tshirts! u see someone with it on... and they have their forum name on it too.. so u know who they are without actually knowing them. its a great way to make friends!

i have met soo many nice people through going to collectormania and i dont intend to stop now!

LOL, I am staying with family in Northampton on Friday, simply cause its closer than Norfolk and also for the free babysitters for the Elfling. But I shall be catching a train about 7ish on Sat.. so if anyone is doing the same hmm we should make some way of recognising each other.

Me I'm easy to spot, very tall, blonde, hmm the ears are slightly pointy..... I'll have a one ring on my neck, hmmm be twitching violently!

I'll be going from Milton Keynes at about that time. Hopefully we'll see each other i'm 19 with dark short hair (bit like Alex Parks). I'm gonna try and get a forum t-shirt.

We'll just have to be brave and look stupid while we question people on the train. :P

Me and my sis will b getting the train from Nuneaton on the friday, it goes from MK at about 17:20, so if there is anyone on there, we will b the idiots drinking vodka, and humming songs from LOTR very badly.

if anyone cares to join us, u will b most welcome :P

The thing about an event like this is that it doesnt matter if you are alone. There is no stigma attatched to it where there may be somewhere else. Hell, people walk round dressed as batman and people dont bat an eye lid. And besides, I think that is down to the fact that the most part of us are loser geeks anyway...