Question for Jola, David etc.

talena

I would like to know if you are still holding ET5 at the given dates despites Breaking Dawn’s filming. It would be a pity for us, the fans, to miss the opportunity to meet some actors such as Bronson Pelletier , billy burke or kellan lutz because of this filming. It might be useful to hold it later.

Thank's

Talena

• Moderators

It's more a question for Massive Events, however considering they have announced the guest today, I don't think the dates are an issue :blush:

Filming isn't always a problem, and we've had plenty of guests come straight from set to an event before, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

And just because someone lives in London, it doesn't mean they're sitting around in their house waiting for a con invite :D

He might actually get in a car or a train or something and go somewhere :o

And just because someone lives in London, it doesn't mean they're sitting around in their house waiting for a con invite :D

He might actually get in a car or a train or something and go somewhere :o

Are you actually saying he's not thinking about us all the time? Why are you so mean towards us David??

I'm sure he's taken his weekend off just for us :P

• Moderators

Are you actually saying he's not thinking about us all the time? Why are you so mean towards us David??

I'm sure he's taken his weekend off just for us :P

I'm sorry. Of course he has! :D

(The above comment may or may not be true)