Deathly Hallows Premier

Hannanora-Potter

I know it's about 2 months after Muggle Mayhem but is anyone planning on going to the DH premiere? I went last year with a couple of my friends (and got absolutely soaked and a horrendous cold for my pains!) and was planning on hopefully going this year too. Might be cool if we got a little Muggle Mayhem section there! Plus then I reason that at least ONE of us will remember a brolly! Lol

It's gonna be wet.

Very wet!

It was a good experience overall. Mainly a lot of sitting around but you can quite easily start chatting to anyone either side of you cause you're all Potter fans. It was a bit of a squeeze once the actors arrived but I think that was the section we were in - a bit further down there were a quite a few less people and once I moved down there I managed to get the BIG autograph whereas I'd hardly hot any where I was before ^^ I cried most heavily after that! (hey, I was teed!)

Yeah... I can't really see what I'm typing after a while on the iPod so apologies for the mistakes - it's meant to be got not hot and then tired not teed (whatever the hell THAT is!)

I'm pretty certain that Talie & Kady would be going...? -guessing-

Dunno if, if they are going, that they have plans with others.

But hey, sounds like a good plan to me. :thumbup:

I've never been to a premier before. :D

Dude, we've had it planned for months lmao =[ along with ray, we have hoodies/posters n everything

I've been to the last 4 Potter premieres and i'm hoping to go to this one to. I didn't get any autos last time though as i actually ending up being press so couldn't get any but i did get to interview a lot of them so that made up for it :)

I'm thinking about going. I went last year and was a total blast! Got soaked and had thunder all around the place but did get five autographs including Daniels and Ruperts! So yea, if I go, I'm in.

I loved how it was gorgeous and sunny until the first stars arrived and then BOOM!!! Never seen so much rain in my life! I didn't get many autographs because the thing I wanted to sign I also didn't want to get wet! But at the very end I got JK Rowling so that made up for the lack of everyone else! ^^. Where you in the main square bit?

I really wish I can come... But I'd have to know the exact date for that, cause I have to book my Eurostar tickets early :/

It's on November 11th.

So camping out...when is everyone planning on getting there? night before or earlier?

Me and my friend are planning on going, only thing is we've never been to a premier before so we have nooo idea where is best to stand? :YAHOO: We also don't know if we can camp yet or not so what time is best to get there on the day if we can't? I think we'll end up leaving on the first train just incase :D

It's on November 11th.

Ooh, yay - I thought we wouldn't know that until closer to the time, thank you! :YAHOO: Will be booking that off work on Friday!

Me and my friend are planning on going, only thing is we've never been to a premier before so we have nooo idea where is best to stand? :D We also don't know if we can camp yet or not so what time is best to get there on the day if we can't? I think we'll end up leaving on the first train just incase :P

Well last time my friends and I got there at maybe about 8? Possibly even 9 and we still got a fairly good spot. Given my druthers I'd have been there earlier but like I said, we still got a good spot. This time I'd like to get there earlier, though. Still debating myself on the camping issue!

I think they set it out differently for each permiere but I've been there for HBP myself. In that we ended up in the main square which was all gated off from the rest. People man the gates all day so stop people getting in when it's too full (even though it was still quite spacious - they could have fitted more people in) but they let you out thankfully for food. I don't know how soon that was set up, though. I guess it was there in time for the overnight campers. My only advice as to where to stand once inside?

Don't stand by a streetlamp!

I ended up by one and you'll find all the stars skirt round them so you miss out on autographs and your pictures always have an omnipresent pole! :P

• 2 weeks later...