Whats everyone wearing to the native american party?

nik2767

I have bought a vest similar to Leah Clearwaters Beige button up one she wears in new moon plus I have some long denim shorts and wolfpsck tattoo. I did buy a wig but it looked awful so scrap that may just use a wash in clolour. But I do have some wooden Jewellry ad some feather hair slides too if needs be.

can I ask where did you get your wolfpack tattoo? me and my friend want one. thanks

I got mine off ebay - got 4 for a couple of quid.

Cheapest I have found on eBay are 4 for £7.99 .. Guess that'll have to do!

Am also looking for some and that's the cheapest I've found.

Anyone looking for tattoos for the ET4 convention should check out this EBAYer:

carcar1047

I just got some Quileute tattoos and some other TWILIGHT tattoos at a pretty good price and the shipping wasn't too much either. The prices are in US dollars but International shipping is reasonable. Just thought I'd let everyone know.....

I have 2 spare if anyone needs one! One big happy Quil-family.

x

I'd be interested :)

I've only got the "trial" one left now!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bought a vest similar to Leah Clearwaters Beige button up one she wears in new moon plus I have some long denim shorts and wolfpsck tattoo. I did buy a wig but it looked awful so scrap that may just use a wash in clolour. But I do have some wooden Jewellry ad some feather hair slides too if needs be.

can I ask where did you get your wolfpack tattoo? me and my friend want one. thanks

carcar1047

I just got some Quileute tattoos and some other TWILIGHT tattoos at a pretty good price and the shipping wasn't too much either. The prices are in US dollars but International shipping is reasonable. Just thought I'd let everyone know.....

x

That's OK I'll keep looking, no worries :)

carcar1047

x

I have one if you want one?!?

carcar1047

x

That's very nice of you. :)

How much would you like for it?

no more money left for a cool outfit...

but we painted my friend's apartment last week and I now have a pair of jeans with colorful paint splatters... I think I will cut them off above the knees and rip and old t-shirt and tadaaa I am a wolf girl LOL

not very creative, I know, but the best I can do XD

no more money left for a cool outfit...

but we painted my friend's apartment last week and I now have a pair of jeans with colorful paint splatters... I think I will cut them off above the knees and rip and old t-shirt and tadaaa I am a wolf girl LOL

not very creative, I know, but the best I can do XD

:poki:

I don't want anything for it Hun x add me on twitter ickletezza (pic of me upside down) or facebook Terri Ann (pic of me with blue eyeshadow blonde flicked hair) and we can sort something xx

carcar1047

x

That's very nice of you. :)

How much would you like for it?

I don't want anything for it Hun x add me on twitter ickletezza (pic of me upside down) or facebook Terri Ann (pic of me with blue eyeshadow blonde flicked hair) and we can sort something xx

Thanks hun, I've added you on twitter (I'm chimmykins), tried to add you on facebook but there are a lot of Terri Ann's lol.

My facebook is:http://www.facebook.com/chimmykins

:)

Ignore the :D face, I was stressing at the point the photo was taken :blush::P

I might stick my hair in bunches with ribbon & feathers but this is what I put together so far. Not sure it`s ok or not :WINCE:

LongSkirtNA.jpg

The gillet is the wrong shade :P as I bought stuff in bits and bobs but I NEED a top over the halterneck, So have no choice but to wear it. I might turn it inside out though so that the faux fur is outside?