Staying at the Park Inn?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We have decided that we wanted to give something special to those of you staying at The Park Inn for Muggle Mayhem! :D

With that in mind each person staying at The Park Inn for two nights over the weekend of the convention and attending Muggle Mayhem will get a free, yes free, group photo shoot with all the guests attending! :rolleyes: (Does not include any sponsered guests that may attend.)

Staying at the event hotel is always the best way to experience the event and also helps us at the same time. We therefore have decided that for this event, as we have the time and can do it, we wanted to give this back!

I know that there are still a few rooms left so if you haven't booked a room yet and would like to then please call the hotel on +44 (0)1234 799988. If you are staying somewhere else and can cancel that room then as I say, The Park Inn does still have some rooms left! biggrin.gif

Thanks and we are looking forward to what will be an amazing event! :D

Mark

At Bitten they had a list of people staying in the Park Inn (presumably gotten from The Park Inn itself) at the registration desk and you just had to go and collect a voucher for the photo and get crossed off the list.

I presume the same will be done for MM2. -guesses-

DAMN lol this means we can't get a third person in the room ..... lol this waaws meant to be my nice cheap con too </3

P.S PLEASE can I stand behind the guests?! LOL cus body shots are not flattering and I will cry =[

Edited by Talie

At Bitten they had a list of people staying in the Park Inn (presumably gotten from The Park Inn itself) at the registration desk and you just had to go and collect a voucher for the photo and get crossed off the list.

I presume the same will be done for MM2. -guesses-

yup, we had a list of attendees, and the hotel list and we also checked roomkeys/room key slips as well before issuing the vouchers.

I would imagine it will be done the same way as it was the fairest

Thats upset me now :unsure:. I live in Wootton, 2 villages away and pretty much a 15 minute drive, so I wasn't going to get any accomodation so I could spend more at the event itself, now I feel I am being punished :(.

At Bitten last weekend they offered the group shot for purchase for people not staying in the event hotel.

Of course I have no idea if this will happen this time, but I thought I'd just tell you that...

Thats upset me now :unsure:. I live in Wootton, 2 villages away and pretty much a 15 minute drive, so I wasn't going to get any accomodation so I could spend more at the event itself, now I feel I am being punished :(.

At Bitten last weekend they offered the group shot for purchase for people not staying in the event hotel.

Of course I have no idea if this will happen this time, but I thought I'd just tell you that...

Ah thanks, bit of a bummer that it will cost the same, when in theory I am giving another person a chance to go that possibly couldn't if I had taken their accomodation, but I suppose thats how it works sometimes.

Thanks again :).