News for the people

prendy9160

Thought i would post this it seems to have gone very very quite about any new signings for the show.

So please could someone let us have some news about something we are checking the site everyday but nothing so come on and let us know what is happening befor e you know it the show will be upon us.:lol:

• Moderators

It's only been a couple of weeks since the last announcement I think. It's not unusual.

As there's still 2 months left to the event, I'm sure they are all working hard on it, and news as always will be posted when finalised :lol:

• Moderators

Hello everyone

We still have loads of time until the show and you know we are working hard behind the scenes to bring you those new people.

In fact we have been at the hotel today checking everything out so time is definately not being wasted.

We have not long announced Richard Roundtree so everybody hang in there. When we are ready to announce guests you will all be the first to know.

Dave Phillips

I can see what Prendy means though. We trust you Dave to get lots of great guests but some of us have yet to make up our minds wether to go or not so if there was a rare Bond guest or a great guest we are really interested in, then the sooner the better.

I have to admit to having some thoughts along these lines myself over the weekend but after looking back at the forums for past events it often seems like the pace of announcements really picks up at around this point, i.e. about two months away from the show.

Jason had also posted something a while back saying that a lot of guests weren't really able to commit until closer to the events and I think the timings for previous announcements bear that out.

• 2 weeks later...