Cho Chang Auditions

Susie_Holbytla

I would except im not chinese or asian! lol!

Sarah xx

Well I am Chinese but not British although techinacally I am British but far far back in the family tree Plus I am a male. Do you think if I dressed up as a female they take me?? :D

Kyle Longbottom

Lol! Great idea!! I really wanna be in it! So thats why I am sending off my...erm...thingy to be in it!!

Sarah xx

At the mo, I'm considering going. But not sure if they'll let me audition because I am 16 and I'm half chinese! But I don't know if I look chinese enough! Anyways I'll go to London that day and do bit of shopping, then I can go if I want.

good luck!

r the auditions in london then?

they r still filming it in leavesden though arent they?

At the mo, I'm considering going. But not sure if they'll let me audition because I am 16 and I'm half chinese! But I don't know if I look chinese enough! Anyways I'll go to London that day and do bit of shopping, then I can go if I want.

Go try it and see about it. Remember I dont think Cho is fully chinese in the books. So go and see what the process is like.

Good luck

Kyle Longbottom

thing is right, in the books, it says that crabbe is taller than goyle, n theres other descriptions of characters in there that they aint stuck to in the movies, like Dan Radders has got blue eyes for goodness sakes!!!!

so maybe i shud go the cho auditions and argue that point lol

my sister  auditiond for the cho chang part and this is no lie she is from an ethnic backround of thai,chinese,welsh and might get the part

wow good luck to your sister, what did she have to do at the audition, (it might help me get prepared for when i audition for loony lovegood! :D:D:blush:)

she had to impress the judges although she cant act she is a very good dancer which she has won countless medels and stuff but there was at least 5 or 6 hundred oriental girls attending the thing.

my sister  auditiond for the cho chang part and this is no lie she is from an ethnic backround of thai,chinese,welsh and might get the part

wow good luck to your sister, what did she have to do at the audition, (it might help me get prepared for when i audition for loony lovegood! :lol::o:o)

she had to impress the judges although she cant act she is a very good dancer which she has won countless medels and stuff but there was at least 5 or 6 hundred oriental girls attending the thing.

what she just had to do any thing that might impress them, well thats not to good for me, what am i going to do? oh noooo!

wow good luck to your sister, what did she have to do at the audition, (it might help me get prepared for when i audition for loony lovegood! :lol::o:D)

what she just had to do any thing that might impress them, well thats not to good for me, what am i going to do? oh noooo!

well my fingers are crossed for her :D:o;):lol: