Cho Chang Auditions

Susie_Holbytla

my sister  auditiond for the cho chang part and this is no lie she is from an ethnic backround of thai,chinese,welsh and might get the part

wow good luck to your sister, what did she have to do at the audition, (it might help me get prepared for when i audition for loony lovegood! :huh::(:D)

she had to impress the judges although she cant act she is a very good dancer which she has won countless medels and stuff but there was at least 5 or 6 hundred oriental girls attending the thing.

what she just had to do any thing that might impress them, well thats not to good for me, what am i going to do? oh noooo!

well my fingers are crossed for her :D:lol::PB)

my fingers are crossed for u all

my sister  auditiond for the cho chang part and this is no lie she is from an ethnic backround of thai,chinese,welsh and might get the part

wow good luck to your sister, what did she have to do at the audition, (it might help me get prepared for when i audition for loony lovegood! :D;):lol:)

she had to impress the judges although she cant act she is a very good dancer which she has won countless medels and stuff but there was at least 5 or 6 hundred oriental girls attending the thing.

what she just had to do any thing that might impress them, well thats not to good for me, what am i going to do? oh noooo!

well my fingers are crossed for her :lol::lol::lol::lol:

my fingers are crossed for u all

for me? aww thanx hunny!

i went to the auditions. I wasn't auditioning just my two mates Yan and E-J. It was kind of boring actually. We waited in a queue for about 4 hours and then they sent like ten people in at once and they would say to everyone 'thank you for coming but some of you will have to be layed off' and they sent like seven people out and everyone was looking depressed and everything but my mates didn't come out and about 2 mins later they came out and they told me that they had their photos taken and that everyone who had their photo taken was going to be contacted either to say they hadn't got it or they had. They're still waiting to hear from them but fingers crossed!! :angel:

i went to the auditions. I wasn't auditioning just my two mates Yan and E-J. It was kind of boring actually. We waited in a queue for about 4 hours and then they sent like ten people in at once and they would say to everyone 'thank you for coming but some of you will have to be layed off' and they sent like seven people out and everyone was looking depressed and everything but my mates didn't come out and about 2 mins later they came out and they told me that they had their photos taken and that everyone who had their photo taken was going to be contacted either to say they hadn't got it or they had. They're still waiting to hear from them but fingers crossed!! :lol:

cool well good luck to your friends, my fingers are crossed for them to! ;)

wow good luck to your sister, what did she have to do at the audition, (it might help me get prepared for when i audition for loony lovegood! :angry::D:D)

Dudes - there was more than a few hundred, more like a couple of thousand! And they were only expecting a couple of hundred! :D

Elanor The Fair - I'm half Chinese too, go us! :D Didn't go for the auditions though - for one, i don't think I look that Chinese really, and for a second (slightly vital!) I can't act to save my life! :wub::D

However, my bestest buddy and fellow ringer, Lai Yui, (who's 17) and her sis (who's 20-something :P ) went in for auditions. They both got to the "photo taken" stage (WOOHOO!!!) and Lai Yui is now waiting desperately by her phone. She rings me saying aaaaahhhh they haven't called me yet, and I say, remember it'll take several weeks, there's hope yet!!! I really hope she gets through to the next stage, as it would mean heaps to her. She really wants to be an actress!

Later!

Kilteus xxxxx :D

• 2 weeks later...