Dealers room?

brontelulu

• Moderators

I guess mostly 8x10 photos, small posters, canvases etc. A few related to whichever guests are attending, and then the rest the usual Twilight cast.

Some other stalls selling random stuff too. It's hard to predict as it can change from one event to the next. Sometimes jewellery, other pictures and posters, books etc.

Nope, I got a ton of Supernatural badges :P ha! :P

me too :WINCE:

Nope, I got a ton of Supernatural badges :WINCE: ha! ;)

me too :D

They also had the Twilight figures, bags, tshirts etc. Also a fab stall selling (I believe bronze) covered journals which would be fab for autos to be collected in.

Never thought to take a pic of the dealers room, dont know if anyone did?

• 1 month later...

There's a stall that sells cool twilight jewellery and custom painted shoes!

REMOVED

Sorry but it is against forum rules to advertise, this includes show dealers. Only sponsors of the show have that privilege.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

There's a stall that sells cool twilight jewellery and custom painted shoes!

REMOVED

Sorry but it is against forum rules to advertise, this includes show dealers. Only sponsors of the show have that privilege.

Sandira,

Please do read the >>Guidelines and Rules<< thread. It clearly states in rule 5 that advertising is not allowed.

Thank you,

Stuart.

Is that bloke who did the bookmarks and authgraph books going to be there? I wanted to buy a bookmark at ET2, but when I went back on the sunday he'd already gone! I loved his work.

It's all on facebook under Pheonix Copper Art (not sure if this counts as advertising but you cannot actually buy from the facebook account) I check the pics of their new books all the time

Is that bloke who did the bookmarks and authgraph books going to be there? I wanted to buy a bookmark at ET2, but when I went back on the sunday he'd already gone! I loved his work.

It's all on facebook under Pheonix Copper Art (not sure if this counts as advertising but you cannot actually buy from the facebook account) I check the pics of their new books all the time

He was at LFCC! His stuff is soo good