PHOTO SHOOTS NOW ON SALE

showmasters

:headscratch: Sorry Karen, I couldnt even decide and its not for me ! :D

lol. Its probably going to end up being photographs. I'm terrible.

Just need to see how much birthday money I actually get. I can't actually believe i'm wishing for tomorrow lol.

Get both.

Problem solved.

No arguing.

I don't think i'm loved that much lol. :P

Though mum's just said that I can use the birthday money for photos and she'll buy my canvas in a couple of weeks since I can't go to London tomorrow so :D

Hi Guys,

As Jola said above,

However, as there are so many new people coming this time, I thought I would copy and paste this from the website into here

Website is

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/bitten/index.php

Standard Adult Event Programme

With the standard adult event programme, this will include:

Exclusive convention souvenir programme

Exclusive convention gifts/surprise

Access to all talks over the days of the event

1 free autograph from each guest (up to a maximum of 6 guests)

Access to 2 themed parties (Friday & Saturday Night)

Access to 1 "chill out" party on Sunday night

Access to the dealers room.

PLUS! Many more surprises to come!

Silver Programme

Silver programmes are limited to 150. A Silver event programme will include:

1 professional photo shoot with each individual guest1

1 exclusive convention photo featuring all of the guests attending2

Priority seating behind the Gold programme holders for the guest talks

PLUS everything that is included in the standard programme admission. (listed above)

1 - that is taking part in an individual photo session. 2 - Featuring all of the guests taking part in the group photo session.

Gold Programme

Gold programmes are limited to 150. A Gold programme will include:

Exclusive wine reception with the guests on Friday evening

Reserved priority seating for the guest talks

Exclusive convention t-shirt

PLUS everything that is included in the standard & silver programme admissions. (listed above)

Edited by Rhianydd

I would say itreally depends if you want the photoshoots

If you only want say, one photo shoot, then yes it will be cheaper to go standard and buy the one

For example, there are currently four announced guests for the cons (we never know what the final number will be)

But if you base it on that for now:

If you want 3 out of 4 or example, then you might be better off buying silver

Look at the online shop and check the prices of the photoshoots you do want and that should help

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...tegories/BITTEN

Edit - Sam Trammell is £15, the other three are £10 each

The other benefit with silver is being further forward for the talks,

but we are not talking a con the size of Eternal Twilight.

I was one of the last standard tickets sold for Chevron this year and I could still see expressions on the guests faces on stage :dance:

Edited by Rhianydd

Hi

Thanks for the reply/help I think it will be silver as I really do want all the photos, maybe more than one with Sam, but hey ho, he's just too cute!!!!

So (and pardon me for being a bit thick, looooong day) when I buy my tickets from the online shop, although the ticket includes photos, do I just purchase the extra ones at the same time or wait til I get to the con???

Again apologies with the dimness of my questions, I'm just trying to get things straight in my very tired brain!!!!

ask as many questions as you like, thats what we are there for.

The photos for the guests are all included in the silver and gold programme prices

All autographs are included for all programmes

so.....That is completely up to you when you buy extra photos - online or at the con

Some people like to buy them before so that they have all their expenses sorted before the con, some people like to wait and decide

Either way, you will still be able to buy them at the con if you choose. Its great to have the choice to buy in advance, that is not always available for all cons, so the choice is great :D

Hope that helps :D

Edited by Rhianydd

Thank you very much, that does help!!!

It's always a little nerve wracking going to my 1st con run by a different company so I like to know whats what before I get there, so thanks again!!!!

:D

No problem :D

Even when you are at the con, dont be afraid to ask the crew, they are very experienced crew at the Massive Events cons, and all really nice and approachable, so dont be afraid to ask

Also, you have lots of ME experienced attendees going to this con who have done at least a few other ME cons, so dont be afraid to ask them.

I love attending ME cons, they are really friendly and I am supposed I am used to the set up but I like the flow of them.

A schedule will be posted on here just before the con and it should give you your auto/photo times, talk times, party times etc so perhaps you will feel a little more at home then.

The Park inn is fantastic for cons cos there are loads of places to go to eat close to the hotel, shopping, the market.

Plus, they have reasonably priced bar meals if you dont want to go out or spend in the hotel restaurant

Breakfast is lovely too :D

Hope you have a great time :D

Clarabell - you're asking great questions!

This is my 2nd con, 1st time as a gold, though (best Chrissy prezzie ever!) and I've learned things I didn't know I needed to know by reading your questions; So massive thanks to you.... and the people who answered them xx