How busy the guests will be

One thing also struck me, lets say I get 5 VTs and then my batch is called on Shatner perhaps, I go there for like 10 min or something, and another batch is called on another Guest (lets say Loken :YAHOO: ) .

To put number on them, Im batch 61-90 on Loken. What if when I am ready with Shatner the batch is up to 151-180 on Loken. I think Ive read somewhere that the VTs are just a heads up that Im allowed to Que once my batch is called. Then all day after that. But I just want to be 100% sure about it :)

Generally it's batches of 30 at a time. 1-30, then the next 30 so anyone with 1-60 can go up. As long your number is in the range that has been currently called then you can go up anytime after that.

One thing also struck me, lets say I get 5 VTs and then my batch is called on Shatner perhaps, I go there for like 10 min or something, and another batch is called on another Guest (lets say Loken ;) ) .

To put number on them, Im batch 61-90 on Loken. What if when I am ready with Shatner the batch is up to 151-180 on Loken. I think Ive read somewhere that the VTs are just a heads up that Im allowed to Que once my batch is called. Then all day after that. But I just want to be 100% sure about it :)

You can be 110 percent sure about it. :YAHOO:

You can queue anytime after your number has been called.

One thing also struck me, lets say I get 5 VTs and then my batch is called on Shatner perhaps, I go there for like 10 min or something, and another batch is called on another Guest (lets say Loken ;) ) .

You can be 110 percent sure about it. :YAHOO:

You can queue anytime after your number has been called.

Sweeet!! :) Awesome! :) and much more :)

haha, personally, i like the topless men and would be quite willing to let them practice their acting skills on me :D:D

well I guess if it had topless women in it id be the same and its no 1 fan lol ;-)

Id def be at every eternal twilight for that movie ;-)

haha, personally, i like the topless men and would be quite willing to let them practice their acting skills on me :D:P

well I guess if it had topless women in it id be the same and its no 1 fan lol ;-)

Event suggestion.

Topless photoshoots

:D:o:D

haha, personally, i like the topless men and would be quite willing to let them practice their acting skills on me :D:P

Event suggestion.

Topless photoshoots

:D:o:D

now thats a great suggestion

you would have to give me my own seat at the photo studio if there were topless shoots ;-) id never leave lol

• Showmasters Admin

you would have to give me my own seat at the photo studio if there were topless shoots ;-) id never leave lol

You really should visit Amsterdam, Prague or Bangkok then, you'd have the time of your life. Not that I'd know having never been there, not me, no I'd never go to cities like that, no never ever.....

OK maybe I've been twice :D

To all three :D

Hmm, although there is the massive perk of the guests being topless, a potentially more disturbing side of this would be enduring some of the sights we would see amongst ourselves whilst queuing up! :D

You really should visit Amsterdam, Prague or Bangkok then, you'd have the time of your life. Not that I'd know having never been there, not me, no I'd never go to cities like that, no never ever.....

OK maybe I've been twice :D

To all three :D

lol

i may of been to amsterdam and budapest once or twice ;-)

thailand is on my list though ;-)

You could even try Germany some time - in Munich, for example, top-less (and public) sun-bathing is so common that it's hard to find a summer photo of Munich's main park (Englischer Garten) without a half- or fully naked person appearing somewhere within the picture. I chose one for demonstration purposes - follow the link (didn't want to put it up here since there might be under-age kids and parents who'd not want for them to see a naked person's back) here. :D