Horror actors and actresses

carnosoul

Hi Showmaster's I was wondering if we could have some horror guests this year as they proved a big hit at previous collectormania glasgows it would be good to meet Tony todd,Bruce campbell,Kane hodder,Brad dourif,Jeffrey combs,Tom atkin and Doug bradley as i missed meeting him 2 years ago ;):(

Horror guests I'd like to see :P

Robin Tunney (The Craft and End of Days - also Prison Break)

Lindy Booth (Dawn of the Dead and Cry Wolf - also 4400)

Evan Rachel Wood (American Gothic and True Blood)

Fairuza Balk (Island of Dr Moreau and The Craft)

Azura Skye (One Missed Call)

Emily Bergl (The Rage: Carrie 2)

Eric Balfour (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project)

Clea Duvall (The Faculty and Zodiac - also Heroes)

Agreed, give us Bruce Campbell and bring Doug Bradley back. I didn't get the chance to meet Doug last time. I met Clive Barker years ago, and he was really cool and funny!

If you can't get Bruce for this year, could Showmasters PLEASE try and book him for next year. Please a thousand times!

Edited by GRjingo

Great guest suggestions :huh: I would also like to meet Emily Booth,Tiffany Shepis,Debbie Rochon,Eliza Dushku,Heather Langenkamp,John Saxon,Felissa Rose,Danielle Harris,Sean Patrick Flanery,Charles Band :D:lol:

Iam really hoping they get Danielle Harris as some one posted on the LFCC forum that they read on her twitter page that she is looking to do conventions in the uk so iam keeping my fingers crossed they can get her for our convention :chair:

sadley we wont get any horror guests due to if they do well at LFCC if they dont then you will never get to meet your fav horror star then its a defo for all horror fans to go to other events maintained by other organisations.

I will keep my fingers crossed that they are big hit at the lfcc so we might get some at our convention :P