we have something big to announce

• Showmasters Admin

yes we do have a really big announcement to make

but till the last bits are signed off we cannot say a word but its going to be a really great thing for this years event , we want to at least give you all the heads up , as if you are not shore to attend this years event we think that when you know what we have in store you will want to be there for shore :D sorry we just cannot say anymore at this stage .

its not a guest is bigger than that , it will make this years Comic Con what it should be , it will add something that has been missing in years before .

it is killing us as we are not aloud to tell you yet , as soon as we can tell you we will , so keep an eye on the front page of the web site , and as soon as we can release this we will .

:D:huh:

remember its not a guest its an event something to see and you get to keep something from this for free as well

this years event has grown up and you will see this on the day and we are all looking forward to seeing you all at the event of the year

jason ^_^

Hmm very confused at first I thought this was another guest hint so I was wondering if it was like what happened with shatner and the "Big" guest. So for a minute while I was reading I was thinking of huge celebs who are of a larger stature :huh:

Should be interesting whatever it will be, hopefully something Anime/Comics related!

EDIT: Or video games!

Edited by JaySchluffy

• Moderators

Hopefully something to do with a movie studio presence or something like that. I'm not sure. Sponsorship of some kind. Definitely something big.

Could the fact that Jason's used the word "shore" twice instead of "sure" be a clue to what this maybe.

No, Jason's just dyslexic.