Hub 5 Countdown

EternallyEnchanting_

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get the feeling i'm the only one looking 4 ward to the Hub when i come on here and see my name 3 times in a row

ah well

Edited by Midnight

I get the feeling i'm the only one looking 4 ward to the Hub when i come on here and see my name 3 times in a row

ah well

Not at all - I tend to look forward to things more the nearer it gets.

When it's about 2 weeks away then my posts will be "OMIGOD I CAN'T WAIT", or words to that effect.

With Kai Owen announced now it seems to have made it much more enjoyable looking forward to the event.

Haven't been to The Hub before, making sure I will for this one though, but it seems as though everybody simply loves Kai being there and he is somebody that you just seem to get on with like you have known him for ages :).

• Moderators

it seems as though everybody simply loves Kai being there and he is somebody that you just seem to get on with like you have known him for ages :).

Definitely. I've met Kai must be about 5 or 6 times now, and I still always look forward to seeing him again. He's just so much fun :)

it seems as though everybody simply loves Kai being there and he is somebody that you just seem to get on with like you have known him for ages :).

Definitely. I've met Kai must be about 5 or 6 times now, and I still always look forward to seeing him again. He's just so much fun :)

seconded

he almost broke my neck hugging me at 3 when he was pickled

didn't talk to him much at 4 cos i was a little drunk myself,

but yeah he's wicked

Just looked at train times, not booked yet though. I'm going after college cause I'm on holiday just after so missing as little as possible so I get there at about 6.30 or something.. think I'll give the opening ceremony a miss and then PARTAAAY 8D

What time's any/everyone else getting there?

• 3 weeks later...