Eclipse Advance Screening Fan Meet Ups

RealNightmares

Odeon Merry Hill Dudley at 12.01am with *Midnight*Sun*, Smilighter and friends.

ooo thats not too far from where i'm from :) lol (i live in wolvo and sometimes birmingham lol)

lol why don't you come !!!! they still have tickets left for the 12.01 showing ..... although i'll be half asleep by about 2am :(

Edited by Twilightmum49

For the people going to a Vue cinema: are you watching Twilight and New Moon before Eclipse?

I was debating whether or not to go to a Vue to watch all 3 but I had already prebooked my tickets for Saturday 3rd at 00:05.

Odeon Merry Hill Dudley at 12.01am with *Midnight*Sun*, Smilighter and friends.

ooo thats not too far from where i'm from :) lol (i live in wolvo and sometimes birmingham lol)

lol why don't you come !!!! they still have tickets left for the 12.01 showing ..... although i'll be half asleep by about 2am :D

i already have tickets for midnight at brum's cineworld lol... and then the next day at wolvo.... which i might not even be able to go to if i cant move into my new house that day because i wont have a place to stay in wolvo ... i hate moving :dance:

Seems like I'm the only one not going to one?

why you not going? :clap:!

Can't be bothered with the cinema that late, I'd fall asleep! I'm bad enough in the day lmao ^.^

haha fair do's :thumbup:

i actually forgot it was so soon. haven't bought tickets yet...but it's not sold out so its all good. i'll get them soon :)

Haha, it looks like I'm on my lonesome for the 00.01am screening at Odeon Maidstone! lol Although my 18yr old nephew who claims he dislikes Twilight with a vengance will be there, as he was with New Moon!! Can we say denial! lmao.

Have fun, I'm just hoping I don't fall asleep. :)