Question about autographs

I wish id got a canvas or something signed, I have like 18 autos in my twilight book, and it needs recovering now cus some idiot trod on it

oh no! I was devistated when a torchwood poster I started got rain damaged with just one auto on it - how is it faring? My sympathies on here can't convey how much I feel for you as your situation is so much worse than mine :unsure: (that's not meant in a bad way, I'm just not sure how to phrase this correctly!)

EDIT:

I also have to add that those metallic pens with the ball in aren't all that great - especially with time constraints - I met John Barrowman after a theatre performeance and he had several tries at getting it tow work (which I had even checked just before he came out) so I have the beginning of his signiture faintly behind where he signed again to make it work. It's worth investing in a good pen like others have said!

Edited by lizzy88

Yeah just pop to staples or somewhere similar, I got a silver sharpie from there (the pens the guests use anyway)

Yeah I know what u mean :thumbup: it's no where near as bad as it was like ive ironed the pages out :unsure: lol but im just surprised it didn't rip!! :( and the only damage is recovering it, but it seems a waste to have to buy ANOTHER twilight book lol..... at leas that is recoverable! I'd cry if it had been rain damaged

I realise this maybe the wrong thread but I'm at a loss and am starting to think I'm going crazy, but........I'm sure a while back that I saw Marshall Lancaster had been announced for one of these events, now I've trawled these boards and can't find which one it is?????? Please help!!

Does anyone know???!!!!:thumbup:

Cheers

the only time i know he was announced was for Manchester 2008

Thank you I guess I've truly lost my marbles and am getting totally and utterly confused, oh well nevermind!!!

Cheers :D

Oh I wish he was going to be at MK :P Any chance SM???

thought i'd ask on here seen as its about autographs, although possibly a stupid question!

I've bought 2 twilight canvas prints that i was planning on starting getting signed.. they are both dark so obviously dont want them signed in black/blue/red sharpie so have bought 2 of those paint type permanent pens in silver and gold (the ones you shake and can hear a ball inside), but they are a bit smelly.. do you think i am likely to have any problems getting a guest to sign with them?

I have two canvases that have been signed and the guests have used silver sharpies. Just one thing to note is that they check the sharpie ink is flowing or the signature doesnt come out too well.