Gold Passes

hi,

Cant get onto the shop and was wondering what the benefits of the gold pass... bar the autographs..

At CM London last year.. gold pass holders went first into photoshoots..

Is this the case at LFCC

Basically you get:

- entry

- free talks (ALL talks) with seating on first rows

- goodie bag/autograph pack

- immediate entry to all autograph queues (but you still need to pay for autographs)

- immediate entry to all photoshoot queues (but you still need to pay for and have a ticket for the shoot)

You won't have to stand there at 6.30 in order to be first at the VQ tickets, you don't need any. You can get in any line at any time, so you get your autographs quickly. Same goes for the photoshoots, but you will have to check the schedule for those of course.

What you are buying is time. No endless waiting, no getting up at 5.

Plus the autograph pack of course.

The most important benefit out of it, the one that really makes it worth it, is the fact that you can bypass the virtual queuing system for guests.

Up till now, I've never seen a need for it, but given my experience at Autographica (where I only just met Leslie Nielsen, and that involved going up there twice) I would insta-buy a gold pass on the announcement of a really big guest I wanted to meet.

.........and just based on my recollection of previous events, LondonF&CC seems to draw the biggest crowds of all the showmasters events, so a gold pass will definately save you considerable time at this event as well as getting you near the front for the talks.

If you're planning on meeting a couple of big guests, a few other guests plus fit in talks and photos, it's well worth thinking about going gold.

I have brought a Gold Pass a few times now with the last time being LFCC when Christopher Lloyd attended as there was loads of guests I wanted to meet/attend talks and photo shoots.

It makes your life oh so simple the only thing you have to worry about is the time of photo shoots and talks (just so you can attend them). Sometimes the autograph pack is pretty good as well depending on what you get of course :WAVE:

If I was to make an addition to it I would throw in a photo op as well. You could just add the one for the whole weekend and the photographer just takes the one shot as in the past he has done a couple that are printed out so just issue the best pic of the bunch!