latest Guest Announcement Ben Browder

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will his photo shoot be added to the online shop?

He's the only one I am waiting on to book evrything at the same time:)

Don't forget the talk! I have never seen a talk with Ben yet and I am looking forward to it.

buying talk tickets in advance i worry about if they clash with any photoshoots :-( ive bought shatners but i doubt ill risk it with any more until the day

gotta say i just decided to walk into the trek talk at cmL as i was waiting for my barrowman shoot to come back and it was amazing, great talk and didnt clash with anything for me

No, not really - F5 still got to work for the talk tickets. :wub:
Talk ticket is my priority for Ben this time round :lol: . The photoshoot is a 'maybe'.

Milton Keynes has a lot to answer for this year. I had a ideal/head budget plus a backup probable/heart budget. I hadn't accounted for the 'what actually happened' budget :P

I quite liked Browder in Stargate, which I was surprised at considering how much we all loves O'Neill. But he gelled quite well and really began to give the show a new feel. So it'd be cool to see him there.

Besides - he's one of the few guests this year who's had lines and stuff. So that'll be cool.

I quite liked Browder in Stargate, which I was surprised at considering how much we all loves O'Neill. But he gelled quite well and really began to give the show a new feel.

:thumbup:

I agree. He filled the huge gap left by R.D.A. without ever seeming like a replacement. But that's down to both him and the writers. Both he and Claudia seemed to settle in quite well. Loved the later series... hell I loved them ALL! ;)