Party Themes-Ideas?

JaneDoe

Since this con isn't themed around a particular book/movie, I think it would be great to explore things slightly out of the box. Maybe something a little more generic that encompasses the entire Vampire/Werewolf genre.

Maybe a character party....that'll give the cosplayers some healthy competition :wub: (Love all you guys you are so fab and committed)

Any idea of what you guys might like to see....

LMAO David!

My mind is running a blank. The only theme I can think of is Vampires Vs Werewolves where you can dress up as any vamp or wolf (or even human) from any a fillm or book you like.

There are still enough untouched Twilight themes:

- Cullen/Swan Wedding

- Baby Shower (for little Nessie Cullen)

- Alice's Pyjama Party

But there are also 2 unannounced themes for ET4 which is Breaking Dawn linked so a couple of those could come up for that!

I'm still holding out for a Vampire/Werewolf one!

And yes, a PJ party would be great! I wouldn't have to think too hard about what to wear :) Or worry about trying to undress before I collopse into my bed!

Edited by JaneDoe

I like the pyjama party idea- Though I like anything that includes Alice or Jasper :wub: :) I am going to go to all the parties :) At ET3 (only con...) we stayed in a Travelodge in central birmingham so left after the last talk... :wub: glad I am staying at Hilton for ET4 and hopefully ET5 :)

Bella's birthday party would be good :WINCE: I dunno, my idea are bad :D

• 4 weeks later...