Joss Whedon please?

gemma85

At HW1, it was said the wonderful ME folk would even try to get the "big man himself". I know this would be near on impossible but miracle's DO happen and I would just be the happiest gal in all the world!!!!!!!!! OMG, could you actually imagine if we got Joss, I think a little pee would come out:)

I think a little pee would come out:)

Well that's gonna stop them from getting him :wub:

Haha, best keep it a pee free zone then :P

Yep, it would be wee-lly great to see him!

That was really quite funny!!! OOP :D , there's the pee from laughing too much!!!

I think a little pee would come out:)

Well that's gonna stop them from getting him :D

Haha, best keep it a pee free zone then :P

Yep, it would be wee-lly great to see him!

That was really quite funny!!! OOP :P , there's the pee from laughing too much!!!

ah i can see it now, we go to sign in and get our packs... photos, autograph tickets.... adult sized pampers lol

• 5 months later...

Joss was in Australia a few weeks back and was selling tickets for a meet and greet backstage. In Australia for goodness sake, I can't afford a ticket to Australia and I so want a very large tattoo of his autograph where the world can see it. I think he's forgotton about us die hard fans in the U.K. :P What better way to say thank you for being my fans than coming over and letting us see the genius with our own two eyes. I would defo be packing some of my grannies nappies. Maybe we should start a campaign to let him know how we feel.....