do u think we cud....

sungift500

I'm not sure what sort of announcement you are looking for? The time when tickets go on sale is given in the announcement post:

Tickets will go on sale Tuesday 20th April at 7pm for ET4 ticket holders ONLY first .

But of course there may be pending delays if the server crashes again due to too many fans hitting F5. :angry:

• Moderators

To be honest, there's not much point in asking .. plenty of people have mentioned it in the original posts, and nothing has been said, so yeah I think it's kinda pointless at the moment.

Maybe they will have a guest, maybe they wont. They'll obviously know that people would like one but it doesn't always work out that way.

Just wait and see I guess :angry:

this is a good question when other events have gone on sale so early like Bitten for example there was a guest to go with it!

I now every con is different but obviously not only will it be nice to have a guest with the tickets going on sale but if people see the ball is already in motion with guest they are more likely to buy tickets quicker!

this is a good question when other events have gone on sale so early like Bitten for example there was a guest to go with it!

I now every con is different but obviously not only will it be nice to have a guest with the tickets going on sale but if people see the ball is already in motion with guest they are more likely to buy tickets quicker!

yep like alot of my friends, ppl will wanna defo buy

• 2 weeks later...

Since the title is already in place and 'Do you think we could' pretty sums up my request, I thought I'd just add this in.

Actually it's more of a 'What are the chance of...'

Back eons ago at ET1, we had a few little things like a fan fic contest and I know we have all sorts of extras thrown in now but I kind of liked the fact that the ff comp was something that we could actively participate in. Also, there were other things in the run up to ET1...the challenge of getting the ET banner posted up on as many sites as possible to advertise the event. Can't say it was needed for ET2 but since ET3 and so far ET4 didn't/haven't entirely sold out. How about a little incentive for us to push the event. What was it for ET1? Dinner with the guests I recall :)

So, that's it...my requests...Do you think we could....What are the chances of...bringing back the attendees involvement in the months leading up to the event??

It has been done before, but I believe it was a dance with the guests and various signed items at Proms.

Roadhouse has such a competition at the moment, but the prize there is TBA

Who knows, no doubt if it is going to happen SM/ME will tell us when they are ready :blush:

Edited by Rhianydd