Another screening with directors commentary (possibly writer too?)

lindsaywarren08121984

I really enjoyed watching a Torchwood episode with a bit of a commentary and craziness and was soooo happy it was Meat, but anyway my point is who would like to do it again at the Hub 5?

I'd love to see Ashley Way as he's done some of my favourite episodes. Any idea's on who you'd like to come?

To add to this maybe we could get a writer in too and without being too obvious Chris Chibnall as I think they make a fantastic pairing.

Any thoughts anyone?

:clap::thumbup::D

I agree 100%, I loved the screening at the Hub 4 and would also love to have Ashley way there as a guest for the weekend.

It was very cool being able to watch an episode of Torchwood with 350 or so other fans!

Which episode??? Hmmmm Definitely End of days. :thumbup:

• Moderators

At Hub 4 they showed an episode on the screens (Meat) and Colin Teague (the director of that episode), Eve, Naoko and Kai did a live DVD-style commentary on it as it aired.

I'd love another episode screening, it worked so well at The Hub 4, I think 'Everything Changes' or 'They Keep Killing Suzie' might be good choices, especially as Indira's attending. Plus yeah, I agree with all of the suggestions. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 months later...