All You HUB4 Birthday Guys and Girls The Cake was Ordered Today

julie Hannah

Hi all you Hub4 Birthday Guys and Girls, How many Gold Pass Birthday people do we have as i have ordered 2 Large Birthday cakes today. We are Gold Pass attendees(My Sons Suprise Birthday Present) and thought we can have our cake at the Evening Reception and i also have catered for Silver Birthday and Standard Birthday Guys and Girls too so everyone has a piece, But only if you wear your Birthday Badge i have made a list of names from my first post so i know who you Birthday Fun People are. Looking forward to meeting you all in 3 weeks hope you are getting plenty of Rest for this 3 Day Birthday Party, PARTY,PARTY,PARTY. :clap::D:D:( See you soon Julie-t

Edited by julie-t

Hi Everyone,. Just to explain about the Birthday Cake this is to be Chris's final Convention for at least 12 months as my Health isn't great and i need to rest more, I know Chris is very upset about no more conventions for a while and i am not popular. So as his Birthday is the day before Hub4 and this is his final time of seeing you Guys and Girls lets make it a Weekend to remember, Plus we have the added SUPRISE of knowing that he is coming when he thought Time Quest2 was his last convention. Chris has been attending Torchwood conventions from the first one and Badwolf conventions for about 3 or 4 yrs now and i know he loves seeing you all, but for me to bring him to more conventions i need to have some me time to get well again. So you know who Chris is he was the young man who had the costumes for every occasion , and at Hub2 Gareth and Kia gave him his 21st Birthday cake at the Gold Reception. So as there are so many other Birthday Guys and Girls i feel you all need a Slice of Birthday Cake as its not a Birthday without one, and you will be helping Chris have a Birthday Suprise he wont Forget. I will miss you all too but hopefully will be back next year with Chris. Take Care. see you soon and dont forget Birthday Badges as we need a Group Photo and a Group Hug. Safe Journey Julie-t :(:(:(:(

Edited by julie-t

Woah, thats awsome! Hmmm... my birthdays not untill 10 days after, not sure if I should really celebrate on the Hub weekend...

Whatever, as I won't be in the UK that time, I'll celebrate yours along with mine too :)

Hi Everyone,. Just to explain about the Birthday Cake this is to be Chris's final Convention for at least 12 months as my Health isn't great and i need to rest more, I know Chris is very upset about no more conventions for a while and i am not popular. So as his Birthday is the day before Hub4 and this is his final time of seeing you Guys and Girls lets make it a Weekend to remember, Plus we have the added SUPRISE of knowing that he is coming when he thought Time Quest2 was his last convention. Chris has been attending Torchwood conventions from the first one and Badwolf conventions for about 3 or 4 yrs now and i know he loves seeing you all, but for me to bring him to more conventions i need to have some me time to get well again. So you know who Chris is he was the young man who had the costumes for every occasion , and at Hub2 Gareth and Kia gave him his 21st Birthday cake at the Gold Reception. So as there are so many other Birthday Guys and Girls i feel you all need a Slice of Birthday Cake as its not a Birthday without one, and you will be helping Chris have a Birthday Suprise he wont Forget. I will miss you all too but hopefully will be back next year with Chris. Take Care. see you soon and dont forget Birthday Badges as we need a Group Photo and a Group Hug. Safe Journey Julie-t :o:WAVE::D:o

awww I'm sorry. Hope you'll recover soon and can come to cons again.