question about photo's

Midnight

• Moderators

I'm not expecting anyone else to be announced, but I'd certainly be very happy if they were!

(Not that I'm not already ridiculously happy with the line-up... mainly because of Naoko! Seriously, just looking again at her announcement thread puts a smile on my face.)

(Not that I'm not already ridiculously happy with the line-up... mainly because of Naoko! Seriously, just looking again at her announcement thread puts a smile on my face.)

Yes, I had a moment in the school library earlier today when it kind of hit me that I'll finally be meeting her and had to leave before I started squealing!

I'm not expecting anyone else to be announced, but I'd certainly be very happy if they were!

True, but from the past Hubs, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple more guests appear closer to the time. Still, who knows. *g*

Having been to all past Hubs I am now actually going to start collecting autographs.

Kip

Edited by KrazyKid197

• Moderators

etmuse...Thats what I meant lol, you worded it much better than me!

For me, Eves the big squee :D

I thought Eve was great at Hub2, but... I haven't met Naoko at all yet, and have WANTED to for so long, so... *grins*

But yeah, while I will still be watching to see if we get another 'smaller' guest or two in the next few weeks, the current line-up is easily enough to ensure I have a great time, lol.

etmuse...Thats what I meant lol, you worded it much better than me!

For me, Eves the big squee :D

Hahaha, same... i've met her 3 times, but its still ike... o.O *SCREAM!!!*

Deffo Eves the most exciting for me (: i cant wait :D

Me too!! I can't wait - another photo shoot with her me thinks