Corey Haim

Shaggy

Top Guy, glad I got the chance to meet him at MK. He seemed to be on the way back as well in recent years with The Two Corey's and a role in Crank 2, but 38 is way to young to go !

R.I.P. Corey.

Edited by GoldenGreen

Guys read this and sob with the rest of us http://screengeek.co.uk/2010/03/12/corey-h...rsonal-tribute/

Very touching. I was a bit mystified by how it was mentioned that Corey Feldman had an air of arrogance and was businessman like...I guess when I met him and Sean Astin at CM:MK, I obviously caught Corey F on a good day as he was aperfect gentleman. I am gutted that I never got to meet Corey H.

Rest In Peace Buddy.

Very touching. I was a bit mystified by how it was mentioned that Corey Feldman had an air of arrogance and was businessman like...I guess when I met him and Sean Astin at CM:MK, I obviously caught Corey F on a good day as he was aperfect gentleman. I am gutted that I never got to meet Corey H.

Rest In Peace Buddy.

Well she is just talking about her experience of meeting him, for me I had a really nice chat with him.

Rest In Peace Buddy.

Well she is just talking about her experience of meeting him, for me I had a really nice chat with him.

That's cool. Not moaning, just mystified as I found Corey F to be a lovely guy.

I know everyone already had their say on this thread but I didn't dare look for any tribute to Corey as I knew how upset I'd get....until now (Damnit...am crying already).

I realise everyone is going to say they're the biggest Fan of 'The Lost Boys' and to all of us and our personal friends I'm sure we are.

I have been nuts about the film since it was released and have been nicknamed Star pretty much since then. I drive my friends mad about the film....loads of friends said they thought about me when they heard the sad news.

I have just cried my eyes out reading the tribute that described Screengeek's day with Corey at CM MK.

Instead of getting all jealous etc I'm soooooo pleased for all you guys who met him and the other 'Lost Boys'. If only I'd heard of Collectormania back then. A friend from another website went to that event and met the guys and I was so jealous of her.

Doctor Who......please take me back....hey, just take me back to 1987 and the filming in Santa Cruz. I'm not asking too much. lol

Rest In Peace Corey !