Firefly & Serenity

timelord81r

i still cant sleep at night in the knowledge i passed up the opputunity to see her at last years lfcc, WTF was I smoking :-(

her times were moved and clashed with shanks and mgan so i sacrificed, such a fool i was, but it was my first con so i had no idea i could ask the crew to try and help out

This will not help at all. But she's actually even nicer in person ;)

shes so awesome

yer Even worse considering I saw paul at TQ and plan to do Chevron with shanks this nov, I really must of been just to star struck at my first con to think straight,

Tootall, bring her back, ill do anything!

lol i just had a flash in my head of that scene in family guy with the moose hitchhiking

"so er what kinda stuff will ya do?"

"well I can do moose stuff like going over there and munching on some grass or I can have sex with you, and everything in between" lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still cant sleep at night in the knowledge i passed up the opputunity to see her at last years lfcc, WTF was I smoking :-(

her times were moved and clashed with shanks and mgan so i sacrificed, such a fool i was, but it was my first con so i had no idea i could ask the crew to try and help out

This will not help at all. But she's actually even nicer in person :YAHOO:

You're right that won't help him :P . I can confirm that Jewel is a great person to meet, very chatty and friendly. She really appears to enjoy/appreciate meeting her fans. Oh and of course... :YAHOO:

....and plan to do Chevron with shanks this nov,.....Tootall, bring her back, ill do anything!
I am holding out hope that she may yet be back this year. Hopefully for Chevron or/and Hallowhedon 2!

Just finished watching my Firefly box set again. Forgotten just how awesome it was :D

Have met Nathan and Jewel so far. Both fantastic people and Jewel was really lovely.

Am totally gutted won't get to meet Alan at Hallowhedon 2 but we are out of the country that weekend.

Hopefully will get to meet Alan and the rest of the cast at an event very soon (hint hint) :P

• 4 weeks later...

My rewatching Firefly would be a possibility, but decided to catch up on Dollhouse instead. Seem to be doing a Whedon-marathon this week...

is dollhouse any good?

This will not help at all. But she's actually even nicer in person :wub:

You're right that won't help him :lol: . I can confirm that Jewel is a great person to meet, very chatty and friendly. She really appears to enjoy/appreciate meeting her fans. Oh and of course... :wub:

....and plan to do Chevron with shanks this nov,.....Tootall, bring her back, ill do anything!
I am holding out hope that she may yet be back this year. Hopefully for Chevron or/and Hallowhedon 2!

ill never forgive myself for not making her a priority at lfcc last year, it was my first con and she clashed but still am I insane?

please get her back soon, ill do anything

is dollhouse any good?

ill never forgive myself for not making her a priority at lfcc last year, it was my first con and she clashed but still am I insane?

I have enjoyed the first series of Dollhouse (yet to see the second). Great concept. Shame it's already cancelled.

I may post my Jewel photos at some point for you.

is dollhouse any good?

I have enjoyed the first series of Dollhouse (yet to see the second). Great concept. Shame it's already cancelled.

I may post my Jewel photos at some point for you.

if you want me to cry lol like I will when i see everyones naoko ones from hub :-(

if you want me to cry lol like I will when i see everyones naoko ones from hub :-(

C12

2007-10-2611-18-4229923COLLECTORMAN.jpg2007-10-27JewelStaite.jpg

LFCC '09

2009-07-1909-50-3162702LFCC09.jpg2009-07-1916-53-2862755LFCC09.jpg

2009-07-19JewelStaiteB.jpg

i think area 51 should retire lol

wow she really is beautiful, what was I thinking.

the pics at the signing desks, are crew ok taking those?

i think area 51 should retire lol

wow she really is beautiful, what was I thinking.

the pics at the signing desks, are crew ok taking those?

Agreed, Jewel is. Even more so in the flesh. Photos do not do her justice. The real pleasure though is chatting with her.

Yep, that was a crew member. They are very willing & helpful taking over the desk photos if you are on your own. Just ask.

Also agree about Area 51. It's become a pain to do with every photo :WINCE:

This will not help at all. But she's actually even nicer in person :D

So true. Not only is she a total sweetie, but she's SO much prettier in person - just gorgeous. Have been lucky enough to meet her, Nathan and Alan but would love to meet any of the other cast members. I love all Joss's stuff but Firefly has a special place in my heart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just saw a pic of summer at a us con on the firefly group on facebook, wow looks amazing and dressed in my fav style, tight jeans and boots ;-)

fav style for ladies you understand, not for myself lol,

anyway, come on showmasters do a firefly reunion this year or next year, TooTall work your magic, PLEASE, with cherry on top

anyway, come on showmasters do a firefly reunion this year or next year, TooTall work your magic, PLEASE, with cherry on top
Now, in addition to Naoko, you also want TooTall with a cherry on top?

Oh, and more Firefly guests please :D

Now, in addition to Naoko, you also want TooTall with a cherry on top?

Oh, and more Firefly guests please :D

if it gets me naoko and firefly guests at a collectormania or LFCC then ill do anything lol

Not a Wheedon fan but was getting into firefly and then like a lot of good shows on scifi/syfy it got canned.

Loved Jewel Staite in SGA though :wub:

i got into firefly when it first came out on dvd, its superb

not seen jewels scenes in atlantis yet, i sorta stopped watching end of season 2, but next time the box sets are cheap again ill continue with atlantis