What are you wearing to the Volturi Ball?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found a dress i like and ive ordered it :D , i was wondering can people tell me if it will be ok, im trying to get lots of opinions to see if it will be ok.

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/17324.jpg[/img]

LOVE IT!!

I'm wearing this :D

BmhCfbQCGkKGrHqIOKkIEtkm7F5EPBLf0mE.jpg

very nice!

I had found the perfect dress about a month ago. I bid on it(pretty high I might add) and then someone went really high so I lost it. Was depressed(was really a perfect dress :( Anyway, the seller had the same dress in 6 different colors so I thought, ok, I'll bid on another color and see what happens. SO I bid on 4 different colors over the month and LOST everyone of them!! I am so depressed. So, I give up! I have found a dress that is a ball type gown that reminds me of the Volturi. I will have it altered to fit my ideas and add a few accessories myself to jazz it up. I am hoping it will be ok. Anyone know how cold the party rooms are. The dress is totally open up top and I was wondering if I would need something to cover my arms(although because of the dress design, a jacket or cape would not be feasible.) Will send a picture of the dress when it comes. I have to wait a while.......losing so much weight that I'd hate to have the dress custom fit now and then have to have it altered again before the convention.( I have lost 30 kg so far......shooting for 45!! Then I will have my dream weight!! Yipee!! :(

I had found the perfect dress about a month ago. I bid on it(pretty high I might add) and then someone went really high so I lost it. Was depressed(was really a perfect dress :( Anyway, the seller had the same dress in 6 different colors so I thought, ok, I'll bid on another color and see what happens. SO I bid on 4 different colors over the month and LOST everyone of them!! I am so depressed. So, I give up! I have found a dress that is a ball type gown that reminds me of the Volturi. I will have it altered to fit my ideas and add a few accessories myself to jazz it up. I am hoping it will be ok. Anyone know how cold the party rooms are. The dress is totally open up top and I was wondering if I would need something to cover my arms(although because of the dress design, a jacket or cape would not be feasible.) Will send a picture of the dress when it comes. I have to wait a while.......losing so much weight that I'd hate to have the dress custom fit now and then have to have it altered again before the convention.( I have lost 30 kg so far......shooting for 45!! Then I will have my dream weight!! Yipee!! :unsure:

I found the party room to be too warm at times but the problem is when you walk out of the hall not too far away is a door going outside and evertime that opens it can get pretty cold if you happen to be close to it. I spent most of my evenings just outside the hall to one side away from the outside door and the contacts killer smoke machine.

I finally found a dress i like and ive ordered it :( , i was wondering can people tell me if it will be ok, im trying to get lots of opinions to see if it will be ok.

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/17324.jpg[/img]

Ooooh I love it!!

I had found the perfect dress about a month ago. I bid on it(pretty high I might add) and then someone went really high so I lost it. Was depressed(was really a perfect dress :( Anyway, the seller had the same dress in 6 different colors so I thought, ok, I'll bid on another color and see what happens. SO I bid on 4 different colors over the month and LOST everyone of them!! I am so depressed. So, I give up! I have found a dress that is a ball type gown that reminds me of the Volturi. I will have it altered to fit my ideas and add a few accessories myself to jazz it up. I am hoping it will be ok. Anyone know how cold the party rooms are. The dress is totally open up top and I was wondering if I would need something to cover my arms(although because of the dress design, a jacket or cape would not be feasible.) Will send a picture of the dress when it comes. I have to wait a while.......losing so much weight that I'd hate to have the dress custom fit now and then have to have it altered again before the convention.( I have lost 30 kg so far......shooting for 45!! Then I will have my dream weight!! Yipee!! :unsure:

I found the party room to be too warm at times but the problem is when you walk out of the hall not too far away is a door going outside and evertime that opens it can get pretty cold if you happen to be close to it. I spent most of my evenings just outside the hall to one side away from the outside door and the contacts killer smoke machine.

Ugh I really hated that smoke machine!!

im having a very hard time at the moment so ive stopped looking at dresses. i know its gonna leave me abit rushed but i really have no excitement for dresses.

Oh no Renee *hugs* I hope everything's ok. xxxx

Omg, why are there so many beautiful gowns in here >.<'

Oh I'm so envious, I wish I would find a dress like one of those grey/black ones, so beautiful!

Well I suppose I'll just have to go looking for one soonish :D

However buying one now, might be a bad idea, seeing as I'm trying too loose some weight :/

Dilema! To buy or not to buy! It's hard to wait >.<'

I was in TkMax today and saw I lovely dress in there. The only thing was it's backless, so I didn't buy it.

Fingers crossed when the time comes to buy them, they'll be some left.

Off Topic: Love your Avatar. I went to see it last night. It's really good. Loved his best friend.

I was in TkMax today and saw I lovely dress in there. The only thing was it's backless, so I didn't buy it.

Fingers crossed when the time comes to buy them, they'll be some left.

Off Topic: Love your Avatar. I went to see it last night. It's really good. Loved his best friend.

Haha thanks! His best mate was amazing, proper hysterical.

I have an idea what I want for this event, I'm planning to lose weight for a con im going to in germany, I've been fat for so long that if the weight comes off which it seems to be doing gradually I'd really want a kinda wow factor lol. So I have an idea, but it's dead different :D

I'm trying to loose weight before the con too but it's just so tempting to buy a dress now rather than wait a few months lol. Although I think what I'll do is I'll get a dress in a size smaller than what I am.