How Things Work

Too Tall

kk thanx so much u two youve been a great help and i hav plenty more questions lol so is the time table for et3 sort of how the et4 will be layed and when will i receive the time table for et4 ?:P:YAHOO:

Yes. its roughly the same. They split it up into morning and afternoon for each day. Timings might change as we have more guests for ET4.

The schedule itself is usually posted about a week before the event on the forum but there will be one printed in your registration pack that you get when you arrive at the con.

kk thanx again :wub:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! :) I've posted this question in the general rambling and the younger attendees topics, but I wanted to post it here so I can be absolutely sure:

So, my mum and I both have silver tickets, but my mum doesn't want her photoshoots and wants to give them to me (why? I have no clue...), can she do that?

Thanks

:P

Hi! :) I've posted this question in the general rambling and the younger attendees topics, but I wanted to post it here so I can be absolutely sure:

So, my mum and I both have silver tickets, but my mum doesn't want her photoshoots and wants to give them to me (why? I have no clue...), can she do that?

Thanks

:P

Talk to the photosession crew on the day, they should be able to sort this out for you.

• 3 weeks later...

hey uummm i was just wondering how much are the autographs off the authers ? :)

Nothing :) All you've gotta do is buy the book :blink:

oh lol thats easy thanx :) lol i can't belive it 7 guests and 2 authers at my first event :WINCE:

Edited by xxsianyxx

• 2 months later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Groups will likely be the same as ET3 with 40 to a group.

As for the schedule, as DavidB said it'll be out in the week running up to the show. It takes quite some times for me to work out when which groups will be called for which guests etc (especially with 7 guests, 3 authors and 25 groups). So the last thing I want is to have to redo it, so we leave it to the week running up to the show as we then have the most upto date ticket numbers and we can be 99% sure the guest list will not change.

This MAY change but is the likely groups.

Gold Groups

1 = G1 - G40

2 = G41 - G80

3 = G81 - G120

4 = G121 AND OVER

Silver Groups

5 = S1 - S40

6 = S41 - S80

7 = S81 - S120

8 = S121 - S160

9 = S161 - S200

10 = S201 AND OVER

Standard Groups

11 = ST1 - ST40

12 = ST41 - ST80

13 = ST81 - ST120

14 = ST121 - ST160

15 = ST161 - ST200

16 = ST201 - ST240

17 = ST241 - ST280

18 = ST281 - ST320

19 = ST321 - ST360

20 = ST361 - ST400

21 = ST401 - ST440

22 = ST441 - ST480

23 = ST481 AND OVER

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Do you have to buy the book there?

You don't have to buy it at the event, and I believe other items are fine to get signed anyway.

Priority will be given to those who purchase at the event, and then others after.

Hi, I have a question I would be very greatful if someone could answer.

Given the change in lineup etc and also family finances so near to christmas, I am now rethinking my plans for the convention / if I am to attend.

Obviously though I see £160 a lot of money to waste (not blaming ME for cancellations btw, I understand that was unavoidable)

So my question is ; as I live fairly near by - close enough I could get there by train within an hour or less, we are considering just coming along saturday morning and seeing how many autographs/pictures I can get done that day - with a possibility of travelling up on Sunday also...

I just wanted to clarify, as this is our fist convention; that I can show up and register/get my pack etc on the saturday? I am pretty sure that I can, but would not want to make a silly mistake. And also, all the pictures/autographs are done over saturday/sunday?

thanks in advance