How Things Work

Too Tall

I know it says no possed photos (which suggests to me thy get out from the desk) but as not all the guests are having photoshoots can we take a picture kneeled by the guests desk with the guest?

Sorry, but this is not possible. There is no photography allowed in the autograph room at all.

If there's an exception to that rule (photos at the table were allowed at Lockdown, but that's the only one I remember) it will be announced.

For Roadhouse I'd be kind of surprised if not all guests were doing photosessions anyway.

The events who do have that happen to usually have a larger number of guests. So far it's only happened for The Hub and some Tenth Planet Doctor Who shows.

• Showmasters Admin

I know it says no possed photos (which suggests to me thy get out from the desk) but as not all the guests are having photoshoots can we take a picture kneeled by the guests desk with the guest?

That is my first question. Why do you assume any of the guests will not be having a photoshoot?

But QS is correct we do not usually allow photos in the autograph room.

That is my first question. Why do you assume any of the guests will not be having a photoshoot?

But QS is correct we do not usually allow photos in the autograph room.

My assuption was under the fact the sites not changed with an update with the photo shoots. Would like to have maybe one or two done as its my 21st Birthday but i could only find mark doing one and the price was TBC.

As the sites still not been updated ( Unless its updated in the next few days and you can pick up tickets for photoshoots there) will we be able to buy tickets for photoshoots at the con?

yup, as ETmuse says, they will be available at the con, sold at the ME reg desk. The four guests listed should all have photoshoots, the guests usually do.

The only time it seems to be different is for sponsored guests like the Dr Who cons with the UK guests.

The US guests travel so far, I would imagine that means they do as many things as possible, eg guest encounters etc.

If you have any queries at the show, just ask a crew member or ask at the con reg desk :P

yup, as ETmuse says, they will be available at the con, sold at the ME reg desk. The four guests listed should all have photoshoots, the guests usually do.

The only time it seems to be different is for sponsored guests like the Dr Who cons with the UK guests.

The US guests travel so far, I would imagine that means they do as many things as possible, eg guest encounters etc.

If you have any queries at the show, just ask a crew member or ask at the con reg desk :D

Ok dokie. Thats great. Was worrying over nothing again :smile:

• 1 month later...

I haven't found this information anywhere so my apologies ahead of time if it has been posted and I've misunderstood or missed it, but how will Roadhouse work in respect to the guests?

Will there be a day set aside per show, ie Supernatural guests on Friday, Vampire Diaries guests on Saturday and Being Human guests on Sunday, or will all three shows be represented more-or-less equally over the three days? I suspect the latter but being new to these kinds of SM events, I could be way off the mark. It wouldn't be the first time. ^_^

Thankyou in advance of a reply.

KC

• Moderators

There may be a few 'one day' guests from Being Human (as it's a UK show so they can get there more easily) but other than that I expect all guests from all shows will be there throughout the weekend.

• Moderators

Yes, they can't divide them up by days due to Friday being only the evening really.

As said above, if any of them are there on 1 day only, it'll be the Being Human ones, but it all depends on the balance of the guests and who is available when etc.

It's a very different con from anything we've had before, so it's tricky to give any real indication of how things will work.

Yes, they can't divide them up by days due to Friday being only the evening really.

As said above, if any of them are there on 1 day only, it'll be the Being Human ones, but it all depends on the balance of the guests and who is available when etc.

It's a very different con from anything we've had before, so it's tricky to give any real indication of how things will work.

Thankyou both very much for your replies Etmuse and DavidB. Sorry, I obviously wasn't thinking logically there, was I? Hehe - mainly because I'm 99.9% focussed on Being Human methinks but yes, it makes sense that the overseas guests have travelled so far, they may as well make the most of it.. :wub:

I'm really looking forward to this. *bounce*

:wub: KC