Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I've never been to a convention and this sounds amazing :dance: (lol, i'm a tad excited :P ) Already got my outfit sorted - as in, I know what I'm wearing. Best of all, I get to wear one of my favourite black dresses! Woop! :D

I'm really excited to meet new people and have an awesome weekend!! :)

Argh I have to think about making my outfit and finding some nice cotton pants to go under my birthday trousers as their made of wool and extremely itchy. Think for Sat I might even do blue shirt Volterra Edward in the day then the red robe at night. Luckily my friend is going to teach me how to do open chest binding so hopefully I can look more Edwardy with the robe and blue shirt this time. Just need to tone my stomach up and grow some chest hair lol :YAHOO: I'm thinking the chest hair could be an issue.....

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Argh I have to think about making my outfit and finding some nice cotton pants to go under my birthday trousers as their made of wool and extremely itchy. Think for Sat I might even do blue shirt Volterra Edward in the day then the red robe at night. Luckily my friend is going to teach me how to do open chest binding so hopefully I can look more Edwardy with the robe and blue shirt this time. Just need to tone my stomach up and grow some chest hair lol :lol: I'm thinking the chest hair could be an issue.....

lol sounds awsome :) just found wat i want to were bit medieval compared to every one elses prom dresses but its my first convention so cant blame me :)

Edited by xxsianyxx

are those contacts safe to wear, for all people?

I have had laser surgery done a couple years ago; wanted to be a new born vamp last halloween, but folks advised it may be dodgy using coloured contacts. Hmm maybe time to contact an eye man.

Volturi Ball sounds fun :unsure:

Well, they've been announcing things right and left..(ET5,new guests....) how about releasing another theme evening?!!! Ready to hear it!! :wub:

Edited by vlfowler

ET4 will be my first convention and I think this theme is brilliant. I think it will be really fun to dress up but the friend I'm going with isn't too fussed on getting dressed up, so doubt I'll get a chance to :D

ET4 will be my first convention and I think this theme is brilliant. I think it will be really fun to dress up but the friend I'm going with isn't too fussed on getting dressed up, so doubt I'll get a chance to :unsure:

Hey

If your friend doesnt dress up it doesnt mean that you cant because you wont be on your own because there will be lots of people dressed up, and if your friend is bothered that you get dressed up im sure she/he will get over it. :P

ET4 will be my first convention and I think this theme is brilliant. I think it will be really fun to dress up but the friend I'm going with isn't too fussed on getting dressed up, so doubt I'll get a chance to :unsure:

Hey

If your friend doesnt dress up it doesnt mean that you cant because you wont be on your own because there will be lots of people dressed up, and if your friend is bothered that you get dressed up im sure she/he will get over it. :P

Haha :). Well I have several months to try and persuade her, hopefully I get her to come around to the idea :)

ET4 will be my first convention and I think this theme is brilliant. I think it will be really fun to dress up but the friend I'm going with isn't too fussed on getting dressed up, so doubt I'll get a chance to ;)

Hey

If your friend doesnt dress up it doesnt mean that you cant because you wont be on your own because there will be lots of people dressed up, and if your friend is bothered that you get dressed up im sure she/he will get over it. :D

Haha :). Well I have several months to try and persuade her, hopefully I get her to come around to the idea :)

:o good luck.