Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Hey imagine if you were like next door to one of the guests? Apparentely that happened once and they didn't realise until the guest left!

Wouldn't you be raging :o

I figured the guests would be in a far-away part of the hotel, away from rabid fangirls.. or the like :(

my hotel room wasn't on the promo code cos my mum got impatient with it seelling out on the code. :( Would be awesome if my room was with their's! Doubt it but ah well :o

Even though the code sold out my mum rang and she managed to get it

lucky :)

ahhh me and my mum are making furniture. Bloody flat packs from Ikea...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I <3 Ikea

Haha so if I could I would be building the flat pack furniture for you :D

Ikea pencils!! :P Lol, at every pencil pot it says "please take one" so it would be rude not to take one from each pot, wouldn't it?!

Hi, btw :D

hi :)

Yeh I like the pencils

Yeh could you make our furniture please? we've lost the instructions... :)

Exactly, but sometimes I forget to put them Back, Shhhh :D

Hello :D

:P

What do you actually have to make

I'm ace with chairs and desks xD

I'm now the DIY person in my family

It's not so much fun when someone gets a whole bedroom set in though ><

o.O Gotta Go

Doctor Who Time :D

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

It's a sofa and an armchair :D we took it home by taking it out of the packaging and now we dunno what is for what...we're buggered I think...

oh dr who...great. My mums put it on in the background... :D Just waiting for Over The Rainbow. :P vote danielle :)

then the prisoner...should be 9pm ITV1 ...or 9.30 I cant remember :)

Hey Dr Who is Good

It was about Space Fish who appeared to be vampires :D

And next week Amy gets magically pregnant :D

Kinda wanting to know what that's about :D

See what fits where, it'll take twice as long but you'll have a armchair :P

Sofa's are pretty easy, even without instructions

I've done like two the past week :P

I can Hear over the Rainbow in the background

Wicked <3

Hey everyone :D

Woah, I missed a lot today. Ikea, Dr Who.

I have an Ikea near me, when we go over the flyover it's all we can see, that and boats.

I watched Dr Who. Those vampires were weird, they were vampires but they kind of weren't, weird.

Saw my kittens today, they are getting very adveturous, Percy has an eye infection poor thing. He also has a thing for corners of stuff i.e beds. Bella wants to be the next spiderman she was trying to climb down the side of the bed, she also seems to like my knees as she was biteing them, I now have small teeth marks.

Still they are so cute!!

Edited by hermycullen

Argh! Who saw Over the Rainbow? Really sad about who left (trying not to spoil it) but I thought it was the right decision :(

Hope your cat's ok :)

Lol, we're watching the Criminal Minds episode with Jackson dressed as a girl :D

jackson was dressed like a girl 0.o

and over the rainbow was wick :D i want steph to win :D

I saw that episode of Criminal Minds with Jackson, it's good.

Thanks for the concern about Percy, he's going to be fine, he has some cream for the infection.

That episode was quite amazing!! :YAHOO:

Good :D

Argh! Who saw Over the Rainbow? Really sad about who left (trying not to spoil it) but I thought it was the right decision :(

Lol, we're watching the Criminal Minds episode with Jackson dressed as a girl :blink:

and over the rainbow was wick :D i want steph to win :(

Yeah, lol. It was actually quite interesting :) Will find a link and tweet it to you :D

Hm, Steph or Danielle... Not sure, though. It's gonna be close...

I saw that episode of Criminal Minds with Jackson, it's good.

Thanks for the concern about Percy, he's going to be fine, he has some cream for the infection.

That episode was quite amazing!! :D

Good :D

Lol, we're watching the Criminal Minds episode with Jackson dressed as a girl :YAHOO:

and over the rainbow was wick :D i want steph to win :(

Yeah, lol. It was actually quite interesting :) Will find a link and tweet it to you :(

Hm, Steph or Danielle... Not sure, though. It's gonna be close...

yh they are both wick i have only watched it for 2 weeks though :blink: but no one i like ever wins apart from the maria one

Ah yes, but it was clear that Connie was going to win :blink: This one is too tricky. I thought Stephanie was going to win and she left :( Well, I think tomorrow may help...

yh :YAHOO: it may help just a tiny bit lol i think they should be a annie one i would acually audition for that lol i would fail but i would audition :D

woah I missed a lot.

I would be on earlier but I was on the Wii Fit. My wii fit age is 14 yay :)

Danielle all the way, but I quite like Jessica and Steph too :) and Lauren and Sophie...so i like all of them. :D

I liked connie. My mum took me to see her :(

I wanted Ben to win Joseph, but then I wanted Lee. I didn't like that Keith guy, he had big teeth...bit ironic when he said it was a kick in the teeth...I saw Lee in that too, he gave me an autograph. Well technically he gave it to my mum, I aws getting crushed in th crowd...:wub:

And the Nancy one I wanted Jessie all the way. I didn't like Jodie but when I saw her she was good :)

Dr who...nahhh :(

I just need to get my pumps for my ALice cosplay, and a dress for my Jane cosplay at the Volturi ball :) I will get a dress or something for the others parties too :P