Younger attendees

wishingpixie

hey sorry for butting in but why don't we have a national jackson day on the 21st of december (his birthday) and national jasper day on the 7th of august (the date eclipse came out) cos that book is like jaspers book any way just thought it was a good idea. :dance:

DUDE! good idea :) And Jackson WILL be prime minister. :P

:D haveing jackson and russle as prime minesters would be wick lol :D and will now make jackson and jasper day offical *writes it on twilight and 100 monkeys calandar*

Just updated my facebook status as this...

NEWSFLASH - Official National Jackson Rathbone Day is on the 21st December. National Jasper Whitlock Hale is on the 7th August. SPREAD THE WORD!

My friends won't like it but who cares?? :)

will have to update mine and put it on my fan site

mine won't like it ethier they think i am over obseesed lol

Hey I'm Steph :) Will Be 14 at the con.... I am going with my mum and this is my first con so it would be awesome to have a few friends so i don't look like a complete wally!

I am really looking forward to it :) Volturi ball is going to be great - can't wait for the other theme...

just one q.. what time does the con start on the friday? and whats the best time to get there. i have a silver pass - wbu?

Hope to hear from you Guys :P

Steph

hey it is also my first time and i am also 14 and got a silver pass lol and i don't think you can look like a wally unless you cosplay as bellas cactus my first idea lol :D

Haha thanks, hey whats your name? we could probs hang out or something there XD would be cool!

ok :D i'm louise and yh that would be cool:D you could add me on twitter ,facebook or msn if you like and cosplay is dressing up like a charecter like alice bella or a cactus :D lol

Cool, ill remember that for future reference.... Yer that would be cool - my FB is Stephanie Alexandra and i have a black and white profile pic lol..... add a personal message to the invite so i dont get freaked out lol... :)....Are you staying at the hilton - and for how many nights?

woah thats long! anyhoo...

mrsrathbone I didn't know it was your first time?

I will add you guys on Facebook too. I am Holly Niamh Miles, my profile pic is of me and twilight pix etc. should be the ony one that comes up... :)

My twitter is www.twitter.com/TeamJaliceCaius

I'm staying at Hilton until the monday after.

Aww jeez I heard the food was great but for ET3 I stayed at a travelodge in central birmingham so couldn't have breakfast there. I had lunch there and that was it! :)

Seriously guys you will LOVE it!

I am cosplaying as Alice. This is my costume....

Aliceismytwin-1176481_225_299.jpg

That looks awesaome! I am staying at the Hilton until the sunday and we are probably leaving late at night! or so i hope!

I will be more relaxed at this con coz at ET3 I had no idea what I was doing! I was nearly sick before I had my pic taken with Jamie! I was so nervous!!! :D I didn't go to any of the parties at ET3 so ET4 will be my first party con :)

awwww I can't wait!!!! I want it to be Collectormania 16, then The Strictly Come Dancing Pro Tour, then Eclipse coming out, then ET4!!!! Yeh, I do a lot of stuff

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Hey I'm Steph :) Will Be 14 at the con.... I am going with my mum and this is my first con so it would be awesome to have a few friends so i don't look like a complete wally!

I am really looking forward to it :) Volturi ball is going to be great - can't wait for the other theme...

just one q.. what time does the con start on the friday? and whats the best time to get there. i have a silver pass - wbu?

Hope to hear from you Guys :dance:

Steph

Hey :) I'll be 14 too :)

I wasn't there for the friday at ET3, but I am this time :)

I was there just with my mum at ET3, and I DID look like a wally :) We only bought the tickets one week before the con cos they announced Jamie Campbell Bower <3

I have a standard for ET4, but I got a silver for ET5 woo :)

It is AWESOME!!! ET3 was like the BEST time of my life :D

If you look in this issue of bliss you will see my message about ET3, and the pix of me and Jamie and Kiowa :) I can't wait to meet Peter, Booboo and Cameron most. Peter purely coz he's awesome and hes a cullen, and Booboo and Cameron coz they are GORGEOUS :) :) :)

I really want Jackson and Ashley to come. :)

Hey! Awesome ... I am really looking forward to it! Hopefully we can hang out there!! I originally wanted to go to one of the conventions in the US mainly because of the Hillywood show! you should check them out - type them into youtube!

Hillywood are AWESOME!!! I ave seen all the parodies and episodes. I know the dances to the Twilight and New Moon Parodies aswell :) I have had two messages from Hannah Hindi :) and she commented on a wall post on facebok from me :) She replies more than Hilly :)

My mum can go hug Peter then go upstairs to our room so we can hang out without her disturbances :D

Yayyy! i have found another HillyFan!!! WHoop! anyhow i have got to go now and i will talk to you guys on facebook tomorrow and in the weekend!

hohocullen yes its my first time :) and please tell me you did'ent fall over in frount of a guest

oh hilly wood rock as well lol

and yh hull like 3 hours away:(

no I didn't fall over!! :dance: though I wouldn't put it past me...

The big spam up was in the photoshoots with Jamie and Kiowa.

No, I didn't say hi. No, I didn't ask for a hug like normal people.

I HAD to go straight for the hug and say 'HUG' like a demented caveman...

woo outnumbered is on!!!

hohocullen yes its my first time :) and please tell me you did'ent fall over in frount of a guest

no I didn't fall over!! :P though I wouldn't put it past me...

woo outnumbered is on!!!

:dance: a demented caveman is better than a raving lunitic lol and don't mind me i just have a picture of falling over right onto one of them like tripping over my own feet or something lol

and is it i love outnumbered:D

WOAH guys what very long replies. I will mark St. Jackson Rathbone Day on my calendar along with Major Jasper Hale Day. I will spread the word! :D

:D everyone will be celebrating lol

no I didn't fall over!! :P though I wouldn't put it past me...

woo outnumbered is on!!!

:dance: a demented caveman is better than a raving lunitic lol and don't mind me i just have a picture of falling over right onto one of them like tripping over my own feet or something lol

WOAH guys what very long replies. I will mark St. Jackson Rathbone Day on my calendar along with Major Jasper Hale Day. I will spread the word! :D

lol :) I gotta go now, my mum is dragging me away....lol

Chat tomorrow :)

no I didn't fall over!! :D though I wouldn't put it past me...

woo outnumbered is on!!!

lol :) I gotta go now, my mum is dragging me away....lol

Chat tomorrow :)

ok :P

You'll love the cons, ET3 was my second and I love it. You might get a bit lost to start with because the hotel is so big. The Volturi party at ET2 was really good everyone looked really cool in their constumes, especially with red contacts.

You'll love the cons, ET3 was my second and I love it. You might get a bit lost to start with because the hotel is so big. The Volturi party at ET2 was really good everyone looked really cool in their constumes, especially with red contacts.

hehe still here but I will go after this.

I am not allowed contacts :vader: I will be a green eyed cullen and Jane. :jason: I got lost at the hotel, but if Steph and Louise meet up with us we can help :)

thats a point, nearer the time we need to where to meet up!

it sounds cool which theme do you want to me announced next?

and i have like 3 phobias 1 falling at photo shoot and hurting someone 2 getting lost in the hotle and 3 talking a load of garbage to anyone lol

hehe still here but I will go after this.

I am not allowed contacts :( I will be a green eyed cullen and Jane. :D I got lost at the hotel, but if Steph and Louise meet up with us we can help :)

thats a point, nearer the time we need to where to meet up!

:jason: lol your mom has not won then lol

i want contacs but not allowed :(

and i will tweet you as soon as i get lost :vader: lol

Yess I will meet with you guys! I am going to the Volturi party as Jane as well! Not going to dress up too OTT though - but perhaps contacts? idk LOL

I'm from Oxfordshire, but it's only a train journey away

I tried to find you on facebook but there are loads of Stephanie Alexandras!!! I got urs louise :)

Sorry my picture is of my in a flower top, middle length blonde hair and i am in a cream coloured room!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dara Last night was Amazing!!!!

I'll Have to Put my Photo up With him When I figure out how to Get it Off My Phone :dance:

Awh I missed So Much in the Space of 6 Hrs

There's National Jackson Day

Holly Did the Picture of Seth

Another person Joined the convo

To which I say :YAHOO:

Damn you Dara xD

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Figured Out How to do It :YAHOO:

Photo0183-1.jpg

I know I look Like my Eyes are Just Light

But The Camera on my Phone is Wick xD

Awk he was so Sweet

Just catching up

The hotel's big :YAHOO:

Does that mean I can Bring a TomTom?

Because I have no Sense of Direction :dance:

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Photo0183-1.jpg

Awk he was so Sweet

Just catching up

Because I have no Sense of Direction :dance:

Haha! a tomtom might be a good idea!

Yess I will meet with you guys! I am going to the Volturi party as Jane as well! Not going to dress up too OTT though - but perhaps contacts? idk LOL

I'm from Oxfordshire, but it's only a train journey away

I tried to find you on facebook but there are loads of Stephanie Alexandras!!! I got urs louise :)

Sorry my picture is of my in a flower top, middle length blonde hair and i am in a cream coloured room!

will have to search for you again on facebook tonight and jane sounds wick :dance:

Photo0183-1.jpg

Awk he was so Sweet

Just catching up

Because I have no Sense of Direction :YAHOO:

even if you do bring your tom tom you will end up in a feild lol

Hey, everyone,

Glad you enjoyed Dara last night Rachel.

About the size of the hotel, when me and my friend first turned up at ET3 it took us at least 15 minutes to find the sign in desk, we kept going quite amusing. :hathor:

Taking a tom tom might not be such a bad idea, I wish we had one.

Also if you have a tendancy to get distacted by shiny things you might have a problem because the hotel is so grand inside, it is really beauitiful.

Edited by hermycullen