• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

omg missed loads again

I did too :o

I have been looking at the pictures in the first Twi Con thread. Makes me jealous seeing pics of people with Ashley :( I really wanna meet her. Typical I hadn't even READ Twilight when she came... :P

Anyways come on Massive Events, PLEASE get Ashley and Jackson!!! :P I'm begging :P

It's Just Hit me, I have my English Lit. exam in 5 days

I'm not ready :P

So what's everyone been at? :o

Eek! Hope it goes well! Good luck!

Maths is hard. I asked my teacher for some help and now it seems like I've mucked it up again! Oh well..

Edited by TheLonelySoul

omg missed loads again

I did too :P

I have been looking at the pictures in the first Twi Con thread. Makes me jealous seeing pics of people with Ashley :( I really wanna meet her. Typical I hadn't even READ Twilight when she came... :P

Anyways come on Massive Events, PLEASE get Ashley and Jackson!!! :( I'm begging :P

oh i know i would love to meet ashley and jackson i'll beg with you lol :o pplleeaassee

omg missed loads again

I did too :(

Anyways come on Massive Events, PLEASE get Ashley and Jackson!!! :P I'm begging :P

oh i know i would love to meet ashley and jackson i'll beg with you lol :( pplleeaassee

let me get my PEN OF RAGE!!!! :o:P So we can start a petition....:P lol :P

omg missed loads again

Anyways come on Massive Events, PLEASE get Ashley and Jackson!!! :P I'm begging :WAVE:

oh i know i would love to meet ashley and jackson i'll beg with you lol :D pplleeaassee

let me get my PEN OF RAGE!!!! :WINCE::D So we can start a petition....:P lol :WAVE:

ok get your PEN OF RAGE lol yes lets start a petition .... we need people to sign it though lol

omg missed loads again

Anyways come on Massive Events, PLEASE get Ashley and Jackson!!! :P I'm begging :WAVE:

oh i know i would love to meet ashley and jackson i'll beg with you lol :D pplleeaassee

let me get my PEN OF RAGE!!!! :WINCE::D So we can start a petition....:P lol :WAVE:

ok get your PEN OF RAGE lol yes lets start a petition .... we need people to sign it though lol

hahahahahaah :) i got the PEN OF RAGE from Russell Howard...he's a funny guy

When we were in science last year me and my friends didn't have a pen of rage but we did have the holy yellow pen. We took it everywere but I think we left at school when we left, I wish I had it now. :D

Edited by hermycullen

HarHar

Just spent mucho dinero on vintage clothes at a big Fair

So wicked, and found my huge massive bag for all my travel stuff for Brum

And there's a lot of stuff :WAVE:

So what I Miss

Pen Of Rage I see, I'm Kind of Jealous xD

cool and nothing much pens of rage of corse lol and um i dunno lol

When we were in science last year me and my friends didn't have a pen of rage but we did have the holy yellow pen. We took it everywere but I thikk we left at school when we left, I wish I had it now. :D

oh cool :WINCE: you could have used it as your the pen of rage *dramatic music* :WAVE:

Awk I wish we had something like that :WINCE:

We do have a fact of the day

Which is usually something completely random like

Cinderella's shoes were never glass they were actually squirrel fur because there was a mix up between the French and English translations

I know random but It's Great Pub Quiz Stuff :D