• HohoCullen

No because Facebook hates me :P

(I just can't work it :P)

Awk pull him away for a while and Just bring him to Asda, his mind'll be blown

The sheer stupidity and rage of some people it in xD

It's like a holiday :P

Surely they should at least oven a Tesco Metro in Diagon Alley

Imagine the business potential :P

I'm sure facebook doesn't hate you... I mean it is not knocking at your door like this :wub: or :P

hey my name is sian and i will be 16 at the event ,by the way this group is a gd idea lol . im team eerrrrmmm... im like team twi guys lol but i am robssessed , this will be my first con to and i will be going with my friend who will also be 16 and i am sooooooooo excited . so has every one picked wat there wearing for the volturi ball, and are u like me in wanting to know another theme soon lol ?

Hi!! :wub:

oops...sorry :P which one did it look like?:P , :P or maybe :pyth: ???

Just realised. We currently have no Prime Minister. QUICK LETS RIOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! I wish the Monster Raving Looney Party had won! :P How awesome would that be?! :P

You guys are way too funny! :P

It seems that with this forum topic, if you miss a day, you miss a lot :P Hehe, oh the reasons to use my laptop more for reasons other than homework :P

hey my name is sian and i will be 16 at the event ,by the way this group is a gd idea lol . im team eerrrrmmm... im like team twi guys lol but i am robssessed , this will be my first con to and i will be going with my friend who will also be 16 and i am sooooooooo excited . so has every one picked wat there wearing for the volturi ball, and are u like me in wanting to know another theme soon lol ?

Hi!!:wub:

oops...sorry :P which one did it look like?:jason: , :chair: or maybe :pyth: ???

Just realised. We currently have no Prime Minister. QUICK LETS RIOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! I wish the Monster Raving Looney Party had won! :D How awesome would that be?! :P

You guys are way too funny! :P

It seems that with this forum topic, if you miss a day, you miss a lot :P Hehe, oh the reasons to use my laptop more for reasons other than homework :P

yeh I wanted the Monster raving looney party to win too :) I saw one when the results were counted in one constituency. Their uniform is weird... :P

Actually it was :jason::saiyan::firedevil::borg:

They had a gang :o

It's alright now :yoda: Yoda turned up, all is calm ^^

oh...oops :P

come on guys lets RIOT while we have the time!!! David 'look at my big shiny face' cameron is being appointed PM soon!!

RIOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :P:P:P:P:P:P

Lol and how shall we go forth with this riot? Use our pens of rage?! :P Or just have a mad twilight party! :P Awesome!! :P

Why hasn't there been a twilight party?! I bet they'd win... :P

Yeh...lets have a RAVE!!!!

10 mins until David is appointed :P I just don't like him :wub:

Rachel, I will take Ced to a supermarket, knowing himk he'll stand in the middle of the staore and Accio evreything he wants into the trolley and then get us kicked out.

Youc could imagine Diagon Allley with a tesco or asda in it, imagine buying cheap robes or wants form George. :D

I really wish the Monster Raving Loony party had one too. I don't want Cameron or "Big Shiny Head Man" to be Prime Minister. So I'll join your Riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Even if you get kicked out at least he'll experience somthing new xD

Haha cheap robes that fall apart in seconds, oh wait that'll be their wands found in the stationary ailse as well :P

Like 8 minutes :D

Anyone in London?

Silver Jag

Just tag it, kick it, break it anything, take away his shine ;)

Big Cleggers :D

But he'll muck with the Morgages ;)

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat