ET3 update for those not attending

MrsTwilight

Can sum1 please get me a all group photo, the ones they have made for the event????

Please----??? Of course I'll pay :)

You mean the photo of all the guests? The silver and gold pass holders can only get one each of these - they mark off your badge number when you collect it. They are not on sale. If someone was to give you one, it would mean giving up their own.

Yes, that's right. If you mean the photo session photo it's one per person, and you can't get extras.

There's usually one or two different versions in larger size signed by the guests in the auction Saturday evening, but those can come pretty expensive.

Or are you talking about the collage type photos with all guests which are sold in the dealers room for some events?

If you join the massive events facebook they're giving out clues for the et4 guest.

First clue is 'our guy is more of an am guy that pm guy" hmm...

Guest encourters - tinsel was £11

jamie was £50 I think?

Christopher was £51 and Charlie was £45.

Sorry didn't see what Kiowa went for.

Had a 45 minute guest encounter with charlie. He's gorgeous. Was going round the table 1 by 1 introducing ourselves and he said something to me in French an I was like whaat? And he said don't matter and grinned, so I asked the French girl next to me what he said and she said "you are very very beautiful" so I was like awww thanks and he said you look like monica buccino (whoever that is!) he's so lovely :)

Had a 45 minute guest encounter with charlie. He's gorgeous. Was going round the table 1 by 1 introducing ourselves and he said something to me in French an I was like whaat? And he said don't matter and grinned, so I asked the French girl next to me what he said and she said "you are very very beautiful" so I was like awww thanks and he said you look like monica buccino (whoever that is!) he's so lovely :)

omg thats lovely!

love reading these posts about ur time at ET3 guys =)

keep em coming wish i could b there :dance:

Awwww :dance:

Awwww :dance:

Maybe Monica Belucci?

Awww he speaks French? I love him more and more, want to meet him so badly!!