Bernard Hill

theoden_of_rohan

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That series came out the year I was born (1982) so I can't remember it, but have told many good things about it!!!!!! :)

Agggggghhhhh!!! You have made me feel so old now... :( He was in Shirley Valentine, as well - bet you were too young for that, too! :D (I only saw it on video, mind. :D And a desperately over-rated film in my opinion, but there you go... :wub: ) Seriously, it's quite amazing looking at the contrast between BFTBS and LOTR - I mean, who knew? :D Mind-boggling in a good way. ;)

No no, I am old enough to have suffered Shirley Valentine in my childhood (well, to be fair, its not that bad) - but being a mere 21 years old I'm afraid I was only 2 or 3 months old when Boys from the Black Stuff was being screened.

I always knew I was born in the wrong decade, lol!

Oh, and thanks Sam (Naurarwen) - I knew you wouldn't let me down, lol!

Now I'm feeling really old :o Everytime I see Theoden I want to say 'Gissa job, I can do that!' :wub::lol:

But yes, lets get Bernard Hill to C5/6 and LF&CC :D

Edited by Eogwyn

I dont think that will happen, but if it does you tell us and we will go sort em out :firedevil:

Lee and Jules on the rampage!!!!!!! :angel::lol:

Of course hun!!!

And I was coming in here to bring this to the top for you while you are not around :D

BRING BERNARD TO C5 PLEASE

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to keep it up the top!

Oh and by the way, he still hasnt replied :D

PLZ SM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'LL BE NICE!!!! LOL :D:D

We'll be very nice!!!!!

I'll polish your shoes SM, wash your cars, do your tax returns, walk you dogs, sponge bathe you all

No hang on - maybe not that last one!!!!

PLEASE SM!!!! Bernard Hill would be such a good guest - he would be very very popular!!!! :D:P

• 3 weeks later...