Lil' elf girl and company!

• Moderators

Hey I can't be bothered to start my own thread so I'm invading urs cuz why not lol Anyway I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing for C5 yet so I just booked Fri - Mon at Travel Lodge, family room thingy I think so .. err I dunno if there's any1 out there that needs to share n stuff or whatever, I'll go n hide now :rolleyes:

Hey guys, desperate for a room share again! Same nights as before? If that is ok?

You know now that I'm not an axe murderer!

Smaug xXX

Yeah, and she's only slightly mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I RESENT THAT!

*remembers dancing on chairs and being totally pissed the first night...*

*cough*

David, reserve me a section of floor space then if these guys dont get back! :)

Hey Rachel

We have already booked a room but its full we are staying at Travelode same as before but go in with david if you can get four of you in there it works out real cheap anyway and we can see about getting rooms close by again are we bowling on the friday night again that was so great and ill not forget what happend in Yates after that for a very long time indeed cant wait to see you all again

Elfiexx

Hey guys, desperate for a room share again! Same nights as before? If that is ok?

You know now that I'm not an axe murderer!

Smaug xXX

Yeah, and she's only slightly mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I RESENT THAT!

*remembers dancing on chairs and being totally pissed the first night...*

*cough*

David, reserve me a section of floor space then if these guys dont get back! :)

LOL! me and you wooden stick doing the monty python horse riding thing! LOL!

Hey Rachel

We have already booked a room but its full we are staying at Travelode same as before but go in with david if you can get four of you in there it works out real cheap anyway and we can see about getting rooms close by again are we bowling on the friday night again that was so great and ill not forget what happend in Yates after that for a very long time indeed cant wait to see you all again

Elfiexx

Hey guys! I think I'm cool as far as rooms go. I'm gonna call my dad now and tell him to call travelodge and sort my rooms out, I don't have a credit card so I'm getting my dad to do all that...lol. I'm sharing a room with a mate of mine so that is cool if four can fit in a room that means in my room there are two spaces free!

BTW - I don't care if my little wooden sword dowsn't go with the elf costume...I'M BRINGING IT FOR OLD TIMES SAKE!!!

Bowling again?!!?!?! Woot! I am not drinking...I AM NOT DRINKING...will not drink will not drink...

Smaug xXx

Can I come bowling toooo, pppllleeeaaassssssseeeeee. I'm really good when i get sh*t faced, well thats when i remember to let go of the ball, and of course if i remember not to step over the line. Oh my god, just remembered i usually have the kiddy rails up at the sides, so the ball doesn't go down the gunnel.

Do they still do Glow bowling????

I bet you do :D

Hey Smaug, heard a *lot* about you...

WHat???? Who's been talking??? What have they siad...I don't care, I like me the way I am, and aint I fun pissed? Well I'm not getting drunk this year, sparing my liver all that,

Smaug xXx