Cosplay

EternallyEnchanting_

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be doing Jack again, but probably sans coat because I can't be bothered to carry it lol. I'm also doing Amy Pond (Eleventh Doctor's companion if you don't already know), my wig turned up yesterday, very nice haha!

Edited by x_moonshine_x

I'll be doing Jack again, but probably sans coat because I can't be bothered to carry it lol. I'm also doing Amy Pond (Eleventh Doctor's companion if you don't already know), my wig turned up yesterday, very nice haha!

I was thinking of doing Amy Pond, but only because my natural hair colour is virtually the same as her's and I already own the blue checked shirt. :D

Lazy I know, but it would save money.

I have a couple of ideas (both kind of related) but probably only one I can pull off as I don't have the money to buy anything new to complete the other one. Neither are really Torchwood related, but they are kind of Welsh. Kind of.

You're going as a leek aren't you?

Well, either that or a sheep! :firedevil:

I have a couple of ideas (both kind of related) but probably only one I can pull off as I don't have the money to buy anything new to complete the other one. Neither are really Torchwood related, but they are kind of Welsh. Kind of.

You're going as a leek aren't you?

Well, either that or a sheep!:dance:

A black sheep, maybe. Baaaaa.

My first cosplay as the Doctor went badly. I think from now on its boobs out and pretty frocks.

I don't cosplay, cos there are people out there that do it better than I can, and I do not have the patience or dedication for it!

My New Year's Resolution was more low-cut tops (which is actually proving harder than you would think) :huh:

Mind you, I was in my corset of fabulousness last Hub, standing outside the main room with the lovely Amazonherb, and 2 littlies (about 14/15 ish) came past, and made very loud comments about how disgusting it was that we had 'everything hanging out' as it were *wry smile*

I was a little shocked at the time, but now it amuses me. It's the first time I've ever had a negative comment about my 'dressing up' clothes! And tbh, my b00bs scare me when they are under the influence of proper scaffolding!

But really, corsets as easy access clothing :thumbup::rolleyes::rolleyes: Dear gods, there is nothing easy access about a corset!

My first cosplay as the Doctor went badly. I think from now on its boobs out and pretty frocks.

I don't cosplay, cos there are people out there that do it better than I can, and I do not have the patience or dedication for it!

My New Year's Resolution was more low-cut tops (which is actually proving harder than you would think) :WINCE:

Mind you, I was in my corset of fabulousness last Hub, standing outside the main room with the lovely Amazonherb, and 2 littlies (about 14/15 ish) came past, and made very loud comments about how disgusting it was that we had 'everything hanging out' as it were *wry smile*

I was a little shocked at the time, but now it amuses me. It's the first time I've ever had a negative comment about my 'dressing up' clothes! And tbh, my b00bs scare me when they are under the influence of proper scaffolding!

But really, corsets as easy access clothing :WINCE::WINCE::WINCE: Dear gods, there is nothing easy access about a corset!

You should have been with us last week, we were happy to be surrounded by boobs! And plus those young 'un's know nothing and should not really comment on boobs till they grow up and get them. Boys too!

My New Year's Resolution was more low-cut tops (which is actually proving harder than you would think) :YAHOO:

But really, corsets as easy access clothing :D:dance::D Dear gods, there is nothing easy access about a corset!

That is a fine New Years Resolution! I will be wearing a nice lowish cut dress as part of my 'costume' (is actually Whitby wear with slightly different accessories and way of doing hair) and might manage to disgust people who object to exposed upper boobage. If you've got it, flaunt it is what I say.

As for the ones who commented about you, I wonder what they made of Brigite!

Easy access corsets. *snorfle* Oh and there's nothing worse than a corset prang at an inappropriate moment either.

And this And plus those young 'un's know nothing and should not really comment on boobs till they grow up and get them. Boys too!

Made me do a double take - about the boys growing up and getting boobs.

Edited by Darth Ally

My New Year's Resolution was more low-cut tops (which is actually proving harder than you would think) ;)

But really, corsets as easy access clothing :D:D;) Dear gods, there is nothing easy access about a corset!

You should have been with us last week, we were happy to be surrounded by boobs! And plus those young 'un's know nothing and should not really comment on boobs till they grow up and get them. Boys too!

Corseted boobage is fun!!

I'm considering doing Rose from the end of season four, anyone wanna be my Doctor? lol I have no clue how to cosplay so nevermind

I need a Doctor too, although preferably an Eleventh one! haha

Am getting an 11th cosplay sorted, will probably wear it for one of the days xD Am also doing brown pinstripe, black tux and orange spacesuit Doc over the weekend :D